Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
Formerly The Mansion on Peachtree
Mandarin Oriental Atlanta combines an intimate 127-room ultra-luxury hotel with 45 exclusive residences. Towering high in the picturesque Atlanta skyline, in the city’s affluent neighborhood of Buckhead, the slender 42-story property is crafted from classically inspired limestone and cast stone for dramatic effect. Each and every guest of Mandarin Oriental Atlanta enjoys unrivaled luxury, breathtaking views and unparalleled personal service.
Located at 3376 Peachtree Road at the intersection of Stratford Road, the hotel is within walking distance of Lenox Road, Piedmont Road, Monarch Plaza and the Financial Center and 35 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The Peachtree-DeKalb Airport, which accommodates private aircraft, is approximately five miles from the hotel.
Guestrooms: The hotel’s 96 rooms and 31 suites define luxury at its highest level. Upon entering their room, the guest will notice beautifully detailed millwork. A luggage niche topped with highly polished New St. Laurent marble acts as a home for the guests’ belongings. Lush carpeting, generous draperies and all-wood furniture finished in dramatic high-gloss macassar ebony and polished chrome detailing add to the luxurious experience. Plush velvets and satins in soothing neutral shades give the room a sense of refined opulence. Guest baths feature marble vanity tops, dual wash basins, polished chrome fixtures, a deep soaking tub complete with LCD television and a walk-in marble shower.
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking floors
- Specially equipped disability rooms
- Business Center services including high-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Overnight laundry & dry cleaning service
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Limousine & shuttle services
- Valet parking
- Fresh flowers daily
- 100% cotton oversized bed & bath linens
- Deluxe robes & luxurious bath amenities
- Oversized closets
- Bose® The Wave® music system
- 37″ LCD flat-screen television, DVD player & digital CD player/alarm clock
- Multi-line cordless telephones with voicemail & data line capabilities
- Wired & wireless Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room mini bar
- Complimentary newspaper of choice
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary bottled water at turndown
Dining: Located off the pristine marble lobby, The Cafè offers a casual, inviting atmosphere for all day dining including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, as well as complimentary WiFi. Chef works closely with local purveyors, to source the highest quality in local, organic products from produce to poultry, to create flavorful dishes to delight your palate. Breakfast specialties include a grilled vegetable frittata with warm goat cheese and plum tomato compote. For a satisfying lunch, enjoy a wide selection of sandwiches and salads or an expertly prepared entrée such as a grilled N.Y. strip steak served with crushed fingerling potatoes and creamed baby spinach for dinner.
Overlooking the stunning English Garden, The Taipan Lounge provides a relaxing and vibrant atmosphere to chat and unwind with friends or business associates. Choose from a variety of tempting, hand-crafted specialty cocktails, wines and spirits and enjoy a diverse menu of delicious appetizers that are perfect for happy hour or a late night bite. On Friday and Saturday evenings, gather with friends and experience The Lounge’s stylish atmosphere featuring live musical entertainment from local Atlanta artists.
Leisure: Mandarin Spa – The hotel’s luxurious 15,000-sq.-ft. spa features 14 treatment rooms and offers an extensive selection of personalizied spa services as well as manicures and pedicures. Physically separate from the spa, the 4,500-sq.-ft. fitness center features the Technogym® Fitness Suite, a marvel of modern health and wellness, and the first of its kind in Atlanta.
Guests of Mandarin Oriental Atlanta enjoy access to the hotel’s ultra-modern 60-ft. indoor climate-controlled lap pool.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- for duration of stay