Gran Hotel La Florida
Perched 500m above the city of Barcelona is located only 15 minutes by car from the City center in a unique location of the Collserola Park and offers breathtaking views of the city, sea and the Pyrenees.
The Hotel was originally opened in 1925 and in 2003, it was re-opened after four years of renovation and became declared historic landmark in Barcelona. The Hotel has 70 magnificent including Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites, Terrace rooms and 8 Design Suites. All of them have oak wood floors, marbled bathrooms, large windows and some even offer balconies-terraces or even outdoor private Jacuzzis.
The fine dining restaurant l’Orangerie offers classic Mediterranean flavours with deliciously innovative dishes.
In Summer time guests will enjoy having a light meal or signature cocktails by the Miramar Bar overlooking the sparkling pool and city beyond. From June until mid September the Miramar Bar offers “al fresco” BBQ dinners with a selection of fresh seasonal salads, meats and fish and delicious desserts.
By the Lobby Bar guests will relax in a refined ambiance while having a light seasonal menu with international dishes.
For relax, the hotel features the Zen Zone Spa with a 37-metre heated interior/exterior stainless steel heated pool, a fitness centre with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, and a soothing Jacuzzi. Additionally an expert team of professionals will offer you an extensive Spa menu (including an Oriental treatment) using exclusive Alqvimia products.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, 24h room service, concierge service, valet parking and limousine service. Disabled rooms, rollaway beds, inter-connecting rooms and Non-smoking / Smoking guest rooms available. Laundry and press service.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served at L’Orangerie Restaurant
- Complimentary lunch or dinner including
- water, coffee or tea for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities (must be booked in advance ideally prior to arrival and must order off the seasonal a la carte menu or will be charged at time of check-out
- Early Check-in (subject to availability)
- Confirmed late check-out at 2pm
- (later check-out subject to availability)