XARANNA OKAVANGO DELTA CAMP
Like the water lily from which it takes its inspiration,&Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp nestles deep in the heart of the watery wonderland that makes up the Okavango Delta.
Reachable only by boat during the high water season, this intimate camp with only nine tents offers an exclusive experience steeped in the wonder and magic of this extraordinary ecosystem.
Float gently along clear, intricate channels and explore the myriad islands of the Delta from the light and airy base of this ethereal camp.
Reminders of the local wildlife are all around – sprawl among the hippos and crocs sewn on your comfy bean bag or kiss a couple of frogs lounging on lily pad shaped cushions!
About the Lodge
- Game drives, bush walks, scenic helicopter flights and mokoro excursions allow you to explore this beautiful area from different perspectives.
- Cruise the waters along hippo trails amongst the Delta grasses on a mokoro or a motorised boat for an exceptional water experience.
- Our children’s programme includes a pop up tent on your veranda, treasure hunts and other activities.
- Perfect for an end to a safari, nature lovers, birders, return travellers, couples, families, anyone looking for a change of pace.
- Situated on a permanent channel of the Okavango Delta allows for exceptional water activities available year-round.
Daytime temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 25˚C / 42˚F
Subtropical climate with hot, humid and wet and summers from September to April and warm to cool and dry winters from May to August. Rainfall averages 1,000mm / 39” per annum.
- BEST TIME TO TRAVEL All Year round
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN Children under 6 years cannot participate in game drives, nature walks or mokoro activities
- GUEST SAFETY The lodge is not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- LODGE AMENITIES Private plunge pools, Secluded salas ideal for relaxing massages, Outdoor and indoor showers
- LANGUAGES English
- WILDLIFE Elephant Buffalo, Hippo, Leopard, Spotted hyena, Lechwe Tsessebe, Sitatunga
- CURRENCY Botswana Pula
- CAPACITY9 rooms, 18 guests