CHOBE UNDER CANVAS
Live out the adventure of a lifetime as close to nature as you can get in the relaxing solitude of the African landscape.
Comfortable mobile safari tents with ensuite bathrooms (with flush w.c. and steaming hot bucket shower) at secluded campsites in the game-rich Chobe National Park offer up close and personal encounters with Botswana’s wildlife.
Carefully positioned as close as possible to the resident game, enjoy the simplicity of our mobile tents at private campsites in one of the top wildlife areas in the world, and home to some of the largest elephant herds on the African continent.
Evidence of vast herds of wildlife wandering the African bush exists on the well-used animal trails that meander between the tents.
About the Lodge
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives and private boat cruises on the Chobe River.
- Dine beneath the stars on mouthwatering meals freshly prepared over an open fire.
- Camp in comfort with ensuite bathrooms and al fresco hot bucket showers.
- Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, seasoned bush lovers, repeat travellers, photographers and birders.
- Experience the rustic charm of camping combined with the comfort of full service, a flush toilet and steaming hot bucket shower.
- Enjoy access to the scenic Chobe River.
Daytime temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 6˚C / 42˚F
In the morning and afternoons will be more pleasant with temperatures around 25°C/78 ,early mornings and evenings may be very cold(Winter).
- BEST TIME TO TRAVEL Year round
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN Children over the age of 12 are welcome at &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas. Please note that the tents are unsuitable for triple occupation, meaning that younger children are unable to share a room with their parents.
- GUEST SAFETY The camp is not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times
- LODGE AMENITIES 5 ensuite safari tents, ensuite bathrooms, dining beneath open skies, easy access from Victoria Falls
- LANGUAGES English
- WILDLIFE Elephants, lion, leopard,African wild dog, spotted hyena, giraffe, sable, buffalo, hippo, lechwe, blue wildebeest, crocodile, greater kudu, zebra, warthog, baboon
- CURRENCY Botswana Pula
- CAPACITY 5 rooms, 10 guests