Australia or New Zealand? Do both!
There’s never been a better time to get a taste of the world Down Under, and on this adventure, you’ll do so via trains, canopy cable cars, and private yachts. There’ll be no lack of sights to see as you explore Sydney and Auckland, walk around iconic Uluru, visit Aboriginal villages, and participate in wine tastings in the Barossa Valley. Add in an overnight wilderness cruise and you’ve got yourself a trip that memories are made of.
- Private yacht sailing on the Sydney harbour and Sydney orientation walk.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway to Queensland rainforest with canopy tour on a Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Visit an Aboriginal village and try spearfishing.
- Dinner at a local restaurant specializing in Aboriginal rainforest foods. Sunrise interpretive walk at Uluru. Kings Canyon walk.
- Overnight on the historic Ghan Train.
- Adelaide orientation walk.
- Barossa Valley wine tour with lunch and wine tasting.
- Dolphin and whale watching boat excursion.
- Visit scenic Bridal Veil Falls.
- Dinner cruise on Raglan harbour.
- Guided tour of the Lake Taupo region with a local meal.
- Soak in geothermal spa pools.
- Visit a historic Maori village with a local guide.
- Orientation walk in Christchurch.
- Ride the scenic TranzAlpine Train.
- Gondola ride.
- Overnight wilderness cruise on Doubtful Sound.
21 breakfasts, 3 lunch, 6 dinners. (Allow USD300-500 for meals not included.) Comfort hotels (18 nts), ghan train cabins (1nt), local holiday home (1 nt), eco-cruise boat (1 nt). Mini-bus, flight, train, boat, walking. Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides. Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.