Guests of Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa experience a tropical paradise, complete with seven acres of lush gardens and private beach on the Atlantic Coast. The AAA five-diamond resort offers accommodations with private balconies, suites with personalized service, on-site spa, tennis courts and two pools. Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa offers four restaurants and is just minutes from the lively Palm Beach nightlife.
Accommodations: EAU SUITES – All suites have separate bedroom and living room, two bathrooms and comfortably accommodate 4 people. The Eau Palm Beach suites are ideal for guests looking for an ultra-luxury pool and ocean-side experience. Perfect for guests who are seeking large workspace for entertaining guests and families. All suites include twice-daily housekeeping and full turn-down service, complimentary Wi-Fi hotelwide, and VIP pool service. We will gladly personalize your experience.
EAU CLUB LEVEL – The Eau Club rooms come with a private concierge, separate hotel check-in and check-out with champagne, complimentary food and beverage available during designated periods throughout the day and VIP pool service. All Eau Club level rooms come with a private balcony with views of the ocean or pool, and gardens. Please note that all treats and Eau Club level culinary offerings are included in your room rate and family rates are applicable. Club guests also receive daily pressing service.
EAU ROOMS – Our spacious guest rooms offer private balconies, and almost all with ocean, pool and gardens views. Guests enjoy twice daily housekeeping, turn-down service, luxurious bed linens, personalized service and complimentary Wi-Fi hotelwide.
EAU SPA CABANA SUITES – Eau Spa Cabana Suites are ground level rooms overlooking the ocean with easy access to both pools.
All Eau Spa Cabana suites have a separate bedroom and living room, two bathrooms and comfortably accommodate 4 people.
THE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE – The Presidential Suite is the ultimate two bedroom suite. A switch in the foyer activates a dark glass panel that becomes instantly transparent to reveal a shower beyond. The entryway leads to a fully appointed billiards room, flanked by a bar and sitting area. The glowing onyx bar is the room’s centerpiece. Each of the two bedrooms display their own personality, and is reminiscent of a stately home. With stunning views of the Atlantic, this top floor suite and extraordinary balcony continues to impress at 3,456 square feet. We will gladly customize your experience.
MEETINGS & EVENTS – With over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for weddings, meetings and special events.
A bit about our indoor and outdoor venues…
- 9,680 square Ballroom divisible into three equal salons
- Two additional ballrooms
- 10 breakout meeting rooms including two boardrooms
- Outdoor event space including an oceanfront courtyard, and resort lawn and pool terrace
EAU SPA – Eau Spa has 19 Spa Villas, which include color therapy, aroma therapy and the option to order in lunch from the Eau Spa menu. Treatments options include Platinum and Diamond Facial and the Eau-So-In-Love package for two (includes a bathing ritual and Passion Potion) to a variety of other choices, including Elemis facials, an array of massages and BEAUdacious Wraps and Rubs. Each Spa Villa can be customized to the guest’s preferences. Twelve of the 19 Spa Villas have outdoor gardens.
Eau Spa offers a unique customized spa option with its Scrub and Polish Bar, allowing guests to consult with a resident mixologist and create a personalized blend of fresh, aromatic herbs, soothing oils and gritty sea salts, which can be used during one’s spa experience or packaged for later use. The spa is calling this interactive product creation “scrub couture.”
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Eau’s signature “Mediterranean Style” for two (2) guests in Temple Orange Restaurant
- $100 Resort Credit to be used towards the Resort’s most
- most desired amenities (no cash value): Eau Spa, Salon & Beautique, Restaurants & Lounges, Oceanfront Cabanas, Aquanuts Childrens Program, Cost Teen Program, Tennis & Personal Fitness lessons
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- For bookings made for stays July 1, – October 31,
- Book a Deluxe Guest Room – Garden View and receive a one (1) category upgrade at time of booking to a Deluxe Guest Room – Ocean View with Balcony. No resort fees and complimentary 24 hour fitness center access.