Nestled in Eze, at the heart of the French Riviera between Nice and Monte Carlo looks away, the Cap Estel Hotel wants “special” combining prestige, luxury and conviviality.After the complete transformation of this gem to get it into the era of twenty-first century, this beautiful property built on a private peninsula of two hectares, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, has returned to the place of legends Riviera which hosted celebrities from around the world
At the end of the 19th Century, a Russian prince built his datch on this historical site between Nice and Monaco. In the 1950’s the Cap Estel was developed into a deluxe hotel, welcoming celebrities from all over the world. After a three year renovation program, the Cap Estel has again found its former splendour with state-of-the-art technology.
Located on its own private 5-acre peninsular, the Cap Estel offers 11 self-contained suites from 50 to 500 sq. metres and 7 deluxe guest rooms with private balconies or terraces overlooking the Mediterranean.
As an ideal setting for private banquets, receptions and product launches, the Cap Estel will become again one of the most prestigious venues on the Cote de Azur.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating units
- Bedrooms equipped private baths or showers
- All bedrooms and sitting rooms have individual flat screen televisions, radio and DVD
- All bedrooms and suites have private direct dial telephone and data points for internet and e-mail connection
- All bedrooms and suites have a sea view and all have either a balcony or terrace
- Private safes in each bedroom
- Free Daily newspaper (personal choice)
- Most suites have full kitchen. For a supplement, we can supply the necessary utensils.
- Free access to the private beach, indoor soft water pool, outdoor sea water pool, gym, sauna, steam bath.
On Property Services:
- “La Table du Cap Estel” offers fine dining in the Loggia with its garden terrace and in summer time barbecue and bar in the Poolhouse.
- “Le Spa du Cap Estel” for beauty treatments and massages
- Daily house-keeping services
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Free parking facilities
- Reception and Concierge Service
Organized through the concierge. Car rental, catering service, restaurant reservations, transfers by limo or taxis, air/rail reservations, boat charter, water sports, golf tennis, sight seeing excursions, baby sitter, currency exchange, etc.
Terms & Conditions
2011 Seasonal Closure Dates: Year closing period is generally the 1st week end of January to the last Friday in February.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- served in the restaurant or via room service
- A complimentary 30 minute facial massage
- per person for up to two people per room,once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability