It begins the moment you arrive at this timeless Jamaica hotel.
You sense a warm, familiar feeling that only grows as you stroll the beautifully manicured grounds to your antique-appointed bedroom.
Then, standing on your private, exquisitely furnished verandah drinking in the magnificent Caribbean vista, it all becomes clear. You’ve come home.
Since 1950, Jamaica Inn has consistently ranked among the top luxury hotels in Jamaica and the Caribbean. Located in Ocho Rios on one of the premier private beaches in Jamaica, the hotel features just 52 suites and cottages, each with a view of the Caribbean Sea.
Here, you can leave the shouting world behind and be embraced by one that whispers. Isn’t it time you go beyond relaxation and truly unwind?
Welcome home to Jamaica Inn.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- served in restaurant
- A boat ride to Dunn’s River Falls for up to 2 persons
- including entry free to climb the falls
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability