The SIGNATURE at MGM GRAND
All-suite. All-access. Non-smoking. Non-gaming.The Signature is your gateway to the best of Las Vegas. Three all-suite towers adjacent to MGM Grand set new standards in personalized service and amenities in a non-smoking, non-gaming environment. Directly connected to the energy and excitement of maximum Vegas™ at MGM Grand as well as the serene luxury of The Signature, you get thebest of both worlds.The Signature invites relaxation with private balconies, pillow-top beds, flat-screen TVs, full kitchens and lavish bathrooms. Venture out for a swim in one of three private pools, a workout in our fitness center, or a drink at The Lounge. Our premier concierge service will organize gourmet in-suite dining while you enjoy breathtaking balcony views from your suite. And remember,maximum Vegas™ is never far away. www.signaturemgmgrand.com
Please note that all bedding in all Suites is 1 King and 1 Queen Sofasleeper regardless of Suite type.
SIGNATURE Deluxe Suite: 1 King and 1 Queen sofa sleeper in the living room area with master bath and kitchenette at 550 sq. ft
SIGNATURE Deluxe Balcony Suite: 1 King and 1 Queen sofa sleeper in the living room area with master bath, balcony, and kitchenette at 550 sq. ft
SIGNATURE One-bedroom Balcony Suite: 1 King Master and Master bath, 1 Queen sofa sleeper in the living room area with Guest Bath with vanity, toilet and shower, full kitchen at 950 sq. ft.CD/DVD players and iHome clock radio
SIGNATURE Two-Bedroom Balcony Suite*: is a SIGNATURE Deluxe Suite guaranteed connecting to a SIGNATURE One-bedroom Balcony Suite
*To request, in GDS SI field, reference “TWO-BEDROOM SUITE” and inlcude confirmations of SIGNATURE Deluxe Suite and SIGNATURE One-bedroom Balcony Suite with Travel Professional’s e-mail address so Hotel can confirm guaranteed connecting suites.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
Staying at The Signature is like coming home to a dream. From delicious food and drinks at Delights and The Lounge to a cabana-lined private pool at each tower, you might find it difficult to leave. While you’re here, allow our Concierge to take care of your every wish including entertainment, restaurant, and golf reservations. When you’re ready to head back out, you can jump into the excitement of MGM Grand for some gaming, nightlife, and amazing entertainment.
- Serene Environment. Enjoy the fresh air in our non-smoking, non-gaming property
- Dedicated Concierge. Your exclusive link to the hotel and morer. Our experienced Concierge team is ready to assist you in planning
your ideal getaway. For dinner, spa, show, or golf reservations, as well as any other requests
- Deluxe King Beds with luxurious pillow-top mattresses and down comforters
- Whirlpool spa tubs in bathrooms
- Flat-screen TVs in bathrooms.Our marble/granite bathrooms feature flat-screen TVs
- Balconies on most Suites. Step out onto your private balcony for panoramic views of the Strip and mountains
- HDTV Technology with HD flat-screen televisions and DVD/CD players in each suite, you may never want to leave
- High-Speed Internet Access with wireless capabilities
- Kitchens and Kitchenettes. Our fully equipped kitchens are ready for your next meal
- The Lobby Lounge. Enjoy your favorite beverage at The Lounge before heading to MGM Grand for dinner (located in Tower 1; Hours
Monday – Thursday 3p.m. – 12midnight; Friday – Saturday 12noon – 2am; Sunday 12noon – 12midnight)
- DELIghts Gourmet Delicatessen – Savor the delicacies at Delights, as you enjoy the view of our poolside firepit A gourmet
delicatessen featuring breakfast and lunch favorites with a twist. Perfect for grabbing a bite on your way to your meeting or
conference, or enjoying a sit-down breakfast or lunch out on our patio (located in Tower 2, Daily 7a.m.-9p.m.)
- Private heated pools of The Signature offer a refreshing escape. Each Signature tower features its very own heated pool,
cabanas, and poolside cocktail service. Also available are poolside packages ranging from $50 to $500, including everything from
cushioned lounge chairs and snack baskets to daybeds and bungalows with flat-screen TVs for larger groups. The Signature also has
easy access to the MGM Grand Pool Complex, with five pools, three whirlpools, and a lazy river. Even closer is Wet Republic, the chic
ultra pool with saltwater pools, celebrity DJs, top-shelf beverage service, and VIP cabanas and bungalows. (located at each Tower)
- In-Suite Spa treaments. Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment without leaving your Signature suite. Or, head to MGM Grand and try
one of the unforgettable packages at the Grand Spa. To complete your day of pampering, book a hair or makeup appointment at the
renowned Cristophe Salon at MGM Grand.
- Fitnesss Centers. Take advantage of our state-of-the-art fitness centers for an energizing workout. Each features treadmills, cross
trainers, stair climbers, and stationary bikes – all with personal flat-screen TVs to make your workout more enjoyable. Or use our
extensive collection of free weights (located on the Lobby Level of Tower 1 and Tower 3, and are open 24 hours daily)
- Starbucks Cafe – Enjoy the relaxing lounge area where you can linger while you sip your favorite espresso, latte or tea. Delicious
pastries and snacks are also available to pair with your handcrafted beverage (located in Tower 1; Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday 6a.m.-5p.m. and Friday-Saturday 6a.m.-7p.m.)
- 24-Hour Business Center. It’s like your satellite office. Find computer workstations and fax machines. Plus, we offer other equipment available to rent, and help with all your shipping needs. Computer workstations are available for business or personal use in the
Business Center. Workstations feature Internet access and Microsoft Office applications, as well as printing capabilities. Laptops are
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Whether an intimate meeting or a large conference, The Signature team’s attention to detail creates the right ambience for a flawless event. With 4,000 square feet of high-end meeting space, The Signature offers exceptionally flexible meeting space that can be configured for any kind of business function. Focusing on intimate groups from 10 to 80 guests, our lobby-level meeting space provides a convenient setting for executive meetings, incentive groups, or social events. State-of-the-art audio/visual allow for a seamless integration of computer, video, and audio equipment.
Let The Signature help you celebrate your wedding, birthday, anniversary, shower or special holiday. You will find the elegance you desire along with a spectacular view of the Las Vegas skyline. The only thing more exceptional than The Signature’s secluded location is our impeccable service. From service to unforgettable cuisine, The Signature team anticipates your every need and strives to provide for your every wish.
*DAILY RESORT FEE: For The SIGNATURE guest’s convenience, a daily resort fee of $28.00, inclusive of applicable tax, will be added to the guest room account and includes the following hotel services: fitness center access at The Signature, high speed internet access (in-suite and public areas), free local and (800) calls, in-suite private label coffee and daily newspaper.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- (not applicable to One or Two Bedroom Suites)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- (not applicable to One or Two Bedroom Suites)
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- ($20 credit per person) in restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (limited to: – The SIGNATURE: In-Suite Dining, Lobby Lounge, Poolside Food & Beverage – seasonal, and DELIghts Cafe – MGM Grand: Avenue Cafe, Grand Wok, L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon, Joel Robuchon Fine Dining, Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Fiamma)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability