This oceanfront Maui resort adjoins Black Rock, which divides North and South Kaanapali beaches. The Sheraton’s include lush tropical gardens with koi ponds and native plants.
Guests can join complimentary classes in hula, water aerobics, and yoga; play croquet or tennis (surcharge for tennis; three lighted courts); or attend talks about Hawaiian culture and marine life. Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for a surcharge.
Wireless Internet access, available in the lobby and pool deck, is covered by the resort fee.
A daily resort fee of $30 plus tax per room (subject to change) is collected upon check-out. The fee covers:
- Unlimited wireless high-speed internet access in guest rooms, lobby and near the poolside bars;
- First night valet and self-parking thereafter;
- Unlimited local telephone calls (on-island);
- Toll-free telephone call access up to 60 minutes;
- Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, and downtown Lahaina;
- Kaanapali Resort scheduled shuttle service to Kaanapali Golf Clubhouse, Whaler’s Village Shopping Center, Kaanapali resorts and hotels, and The Fairway Shops at Kaanapali;
- Cultural activities such as hula lessons, lei making, and coconut weaving;
- Yoga and Pilates classes at a minimal fee
Valet parking: First day included in resort fee; then $5 per 24-hour period. Garage.
Self parking: Included in resort fee. Garage.