The Lowel, New York City
Member The Leading Hotels of the World. Located on a quiet street lined with trees, this 17 story hotel was built in 1927 and was Zelda and Scott Fitzgerald’s favorite spot. The Lowell offers the warmth and familiarity of home with its antiques, original artwork and fine linens found in each room. Majority of the rooms and suites were recently refashioned by acclaimed interior designer Michael Smith.
There are a total of 49 suites and 23 deluxe rooms. Most accommodations have private kitchens and many suites offer wood-burning fireplaces and/or private terrace. The recently upgraded fitness center offers top of the line exercise equipment. Offers breakfast, brunch and afternoon tea in the Pembroke Room, an opulent English salon setting.
The venerable Post House – among the most popular restaurants in New York – renowned for its steak and lobster as well as for its alluring collection of California wines and exquisite vintages.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- American Breakfast for up to two in-room guests daily
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, exclusive of Alcohol and taxes), VIP Welcome amenity of Wine and fruit
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability