The New York Palace
The $140 million renovation of the New York Palace is COMPLETE.
The New York Palace reigns over Manhattan with unparalleled views, unwavering attention to detail, and impeccable service. Created during the Gilded Age of the late nineteenth century, the historic Villard Mansion on the corner of Madison Avenue and 50th Street serves as the grand entranceway to the modern 55-story high-rise offering 909 newly designed rooms and suites. Its prime location in the heart of midtown Manhattan puts guests just steps away from premier shopping, celebrated attractions and the Broadway theatre district.
The Towers – an exceptional “hotel within a hotel” – offers the ultimate in luxury and privacy, with 167 spacious rooms and suites, with unparalled views of the Manhattan skyline.
– 24-Hour Multi-Lingual Maitre d’Etage Butler Service
– Exclusive check in lobby filled with couture designs and original art
– Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
– Three Phone Lines
– Express Towers-Only Elevators
– Multi-Lingual Concierge Desk
– Microfiber Robes and Slippers
– Flannel Shoe Bags and Clothing Brushes
– Personal Shopping Bags and Umbrellas
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability