Welcome to Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort bringing an unrivalled level of luxury and style to one of the world,™s most beautiful islands.
Santorini is the island where nature shows its most incredible secrets. It is the island with the most beautiful sunsets, the most incredible views on the deep, very deep blue of the Aegean Sea. Visit Vedema Resort and share with us the most well-kept secret of the island,¦
Vedema Resort, Santorini’s most deluxe hotel is a world into itself surrounded by a wall like a fortified town. The Resort’s buildings are designed around a beautiful 15th-century winery. A member of “The Luxury Collection” of Starwood Hotels & Resort, that provides every luxury and an impeccable quality of service.
The old vaulted dining room “Vinsanto” is the most exclusive restaurant of the island and serves Mediterranean cuisine, whilst the “Pergola” pool restaurant offers light meals and Greek specialties. The “Canava” wine bar is worth exploration and enjoyment, through daily wine-tastings, while you may savor different types of caviars, French champagne and the best of Cuban cigars.
The 45 spacious villas, in pastel-hued town houses domed with distinctive cupolas, have marble bathrooms, island-style furnishings, and terraces. Among them, the 10 pool suites are models of fresh minimalism originally inspired by the simple island lodges, and “barefoot chic” philosophy, found throughout Santorini, while the Presidential Villa is a masterpiece of luxury and style.
Other facilities include:
• Round trip transfers from/to Santorini Airport (15 min.) or Athinios Port (10 min.) to Vedema Resort
• Welcome champagne drink upon arrival.
• Fresh Fruits basket, bottle of wine and bottle of mineral water upon arrival.
• VIP in-room amenities and Luxury Toiletries.
• Luxury Bathrobes & Slippers.
• Nightly turndown service.
• American champagne breakfast every morning.
• 2 Restaurants
• Private Dining Room
• 3 Bars
• Free shuttle service to/from the private beach 3 km away with free towels, sun beds, umbrellas and bar service.
• Free shuttle to the capital of the island, Fira, daily
• Free use of fitness-center, open-air Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath.
• Free use of bicycles for rides around the island
• Swimming pool
• Big open-air Jacuzzi
• Art Spaces
• Business Center
• Conference room and facilities
• Daily International newspapers
• Baby sitting upon request
• Valet parking
Terms & Conditions
50% of the total accommodation cost will be paid as a non-refundable deposit on release date. Balance will be paid upon departure.
Release Period between May 15th to May 31st and September 1st to September 30th is 14 days and for remaining seasons 21 days.
For cancellations made after 6pm prior to the arrival day, no show or early departure, 100% of total booked stay will be charged. In case of modification-within the release period-to the number of nights booked, a penalty equal to 50% of the nights cancelled will be charged in addition to the deposit.
Seasonal Closure Dates: October 6, 2012 – May 14th, 2013
A private enclave of whitewashed villas, Vedema Resort is an exclusive world unto itself. After your stay, you’ll leave mesmerized by the resort’s unspoiled beauty, gracious hospitality and unabashed romance. Stay in one of 45 stunning villas set around a 15th-century winery, or choose a chic, minimalist pool suite. In the evening, mingle with like-minded guests at the wine tasting held in the Canava Wine Bar and experience Vinsanto Restaurant (located inside the old winery cave) and savor authentic Greek cuisine. The spa is sublime, offering everything from hot-stone massages to herbal salt-glow treatments.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Pergola Pool Restaurant from 8-10:30 am
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability