A striking location creating a unique sense of place. Untouched. Unspoiled. Escape to a secluded haven amid the natural splendor of painted desert sand, towering cacti, and clear, blue sky – The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Located on 1,300 acres of pristine Sonoran desert, this retreat truly inhabits a unique location. Nestled in the Sonoran Desert – just outside Scottsdale, Arizona – our award-winning accommodations, World-renowned Waldorf Astoria Spa, and stunning natural beauty, create the setting for an unparalleled getaway. Enjoy a round of golf with a choice of two Jay Morrish designed courses. Relax and repose in adobe casitas and villas expertly blended into the breathtaking landscape of ancient 12-million-year-old boulders. Experience unsurpassed recreation elegantly combined with robust indulgence, flawless service, and a breathtaking setting.
RESORT AMENITIES & RECREATION
- World-Class Golf at The Boulders Club
- Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Six Dining options
- Four Pools
- Desert hikes, bike tours, horseback riding, helicopter tours, boulder climbing, and much more.
- Convenient access to el Pedregal, comprised of an array of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants.
THE BOULDERS CLUB
The Boulders is world-renowned as one of the finest golf resorts in the United States, known for its rugged beauty, the Club offers Two Jay Moorish designed courses with 36 challenging holes.
Additional features include:
- Bogey’s Bar & Grill
- The Boulders Golf Academy for private, or group instruction from PGA and LPGA instructors.
- The Tennis Garden with Four Premier Hard Courts, Three Premier Cushioned Courts, and a Classic Clay Court, offering private lessons and clinics.
- Golf Pro Shop
- Tennis Pro Shop
THE WALDORF ASTORIA SPA
The 33,000-square-foot Waldorf Astoria Spa blends Eastern and Western influences in its design, healing methods, treatments and philosophies. It weaves the philosophy and vision with Native American and Southwestern influences of this desert oasis.
The Waldorf Astoria Spa features:
- 24 Treatment Rooms
- 2,000-square-foot Fitness Center, providing a wide selection of free weights and LifeFitness cardiovascular equipment
- Movement Studios, providing an array of classes which include Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi, and Spin Classes
- The Labyrinth, a path to tranquility inspired by the ancient Hopi medicine wheels
- The Watsu, offering an underwater “back-to-the-womb” experience
- Private locker rooms, featuring steam rooms, saunas and Japanese baths
- Full-Service Salon
- Spa Café
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability