Camp Jabulani is a family-owned and managed private luxury safari lodge located within the private Kapama Game Reserve in Hoedspruit, South Africa (in close proximity to the Kruger National Park, and scenic Mpumalanga region). With a Relais & Chateaux accreditation, this camp is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, facilities and personalised service. But its most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants which were rescued by the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre. Visitors can experience the extraordinary impact of interacting personally with the mammoth animals on daily elephant rides (the only night safari in the world!), around the waterhole as they swim and play, and in the wild habitat surrounding their stables.
This luxurious camp has only 6 suites – never more than 12 guests, while the exclusive Zindoga Villa is suited to the family traveler, or the client who prefers the more exclusive experience.
Some of Camp Jabulani’s notable offerings include the daily elephant back safaris, safari drives in the Big Five private Kapama Reserve, visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, indulgent treatments in the outdoor Therapy Lapa, gastronomic delights at the hands of the masterful culinary team, and hot air balloon excursions over the reserve.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- One spa certificate per person, per stay
- (ZAR 300/approx. equivalent US$50 value) in addition to all features included in rates (meals, local beverages, transfers, laundry service, elephant excursions, etc.)
- Private dinner for two, once during stay
- Hardcover game drive book, subject to availability
- Upgrades are not applicable with this participant
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability