About the Mount Nelson Hotel
Set in the vibrant heart of Cape Town, this luxury hotel and spa offers easy access to all that’s happening in this dynamic city.
Enjoying a superb location at the foot of Table Mountain, and just a short stroll from downtown, Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel offers the perfect combination of leafy tranquility and contemporary buzz.
Whether dining on exotic Cape cuisine, soaking up the sun on any of the stunning beaches nearby or getting ready to stroll down fashionable Kloof Street, guests have the ideal central base from which to discover this exhilarating city.
There are two heated outdoor swimming pools, available exclusively for guests staying at the hotel:
- The Oasis Pool, one of the largest heated pools in South Africa, is ideal for families. Poolside service available from October to April.
- The Cottage Pool is located in a secluded spot and reserved for over-16s. Poolside service available from November to March.
The fitness centre is equipped with the latest cardiovascular and weight training equipment. A trainer is available for fitness assessments and programmes.
Open: 7am – 9pm.
Personal training facilities are available to hotel guests and the public. Professional tennis, golf and swimming coaches can be arranged on request. For more information call +27 21 483 1904.
Whether you’re looking for a memento of your travels or the perfect present, the Signature Boutique has just what you’re looking for.
Traditional artisan skills combine with contemporary design to present an eclectic collection. From authentic Zulu beadwork to hand stitched embroidery, all items are locally sourced.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Headquarters Hair Salon
The locally popular hair salon offers a wide range of services, from cutting and colouring to conditioning and styling. Specialised de-stress and after sun-treatments are also available.
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 4pm
For more information call +27 21 483 1906; email email@example.com
FAMILY FRIENDLY FEATURES
- A program of activities, such as cricket matches, face painting, story-telling, swimming, games and treasure hunts
- Family friendly restaurant with high chairs and children’s menu
- Babysitting service with Kidz@heart, a highly recommended company that matches the perfect childminder to each child
- Baby cots and/or additional beds
- Children’s welcome letters full of fun things to do in Cape Town
- Child-size bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary milk and cookies at bedtime
- Child- and baby-friendly toiletries
- Children’s books, games and Xbox 360/Playstation
The Nellie & Nelson Activity Centre
A colourful hive of activity, this centre for children aged 3 to 12 offers a range of educational games and toys, big-screen TV, blackboard wall, Nintendo Wii, beanbags and child-friendly furniture. Organised activities, from group games to storytelling, take place throughout the day.
Available to non-resident hotel guests at no extra charge when visiting Librisa Spa or any of our restaurants and bars.
Monday – Friday: 2:30 – 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Closed: 1 – 2pm for lunch
The lounge is the ideal place for young adults aged 12 to 18 to meet and have fun. Contemporary furniture, Xbox 360 games, a Nintendo Wii, a computer and big-screen TV provide a great entertainment space.
Travelwizard.com’s Guests Receive These Perks:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- in the restaurant or in room continental breakfast
- Early check-in/late check-out
- confirmed at time of booking, subject to availability
- Private Afternoon tea for two served once during stay
- Complimentary internet access
- Free use of business center
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability