Hotel Maria Cristina
An integral destination for international explorers. Located in San Sebastian’s historic city center and overlooking the Urumea River, it is surrounded by gardens and promenades just a short walk from white sandy beaches.
Start a memorable day with a delicious breakfast at Easo, indulge in Tse-Yang’s Chinese delights, or take a leisurely break at the new Bar Dry San Sebastián. Explorers benefit from our concierge-organized authentic adventures and private car service.
Marvel at the pastel colors, exquisite details, and sweeping sea and city views in Hotel Maria Cristina’s newly-renovated 107 guest rooms and 29 suites, each devoted to the classic, opulent style of the Belle Époque.
Built in 1912 for its namesake Spanish queen, Hotel Maria Cristina reclaims its own nobility after its $25 million renovation. Centrally located and just blocks from pretty La Concha Beach, this belle epoque beauty serves opulence on a silver tray in each of its 136 smartly appointed guestrooms and suites (ask for one with a private balcony). Start a memorable day with a delicious breakfast in the elegant Easo restaurant. For dinner, opt for the country’s finest Asian fare at Tse Yang. The concierge will be happy to organize authentic adventures and private car service to help you explore the area.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- in Easo Restaurant
- One 85 Euro Food & Soft Beverage credit can be used in
- restaurant, bar and room service (credit is not combinable, not valid toward alcohol, service charge and gratuties, not valid toward room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability