In the very city center of Vienna, the heart of Europe, next to the famous Musikverein Concert Hall, stands the Hotel Imperial. This former palace was personally inaugurated by the Emperor Franz Joseph I in April 1873.
The building’s architectural details exemplify neo-renaissance style. The Hotel Imperial features 106 renovated guest rooms and 32 suites, including 2 famous Royal Suites. On the 5th floor the hotel offers suites with a stunning view over the city of Vienna. For a century this symbol of hospitality has received the city’s most distinguished visitors.
The deluxe Restaurant Opus – Vienna´s new gourmet address and Vienna’s most famous Cafe Imperial Vienna as well as the outstanding meeting and banqueting halls complement the services on offer. The Hotel reached new heights of luxury after the last renovation in the year 2011 of the upper floors. 19 Rooms and Suites overlooking the historical city of Vienna have been refreshed.
On the occasion of its 140th birthday, the hotel and former ‘Palais Württemberg’ received the approval to invest in excess of 11 million Euros from its owning company, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. The entire ground floor and all public spaces are revitalized by further emphasizing on the historical palatial aspects.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary lunch at Cafe Imperial for up to two people per room
- (once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)(once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- From Executive Junior Suite and Suite bookings made at the Virtuoso rate receive in addition to the above:
- Chauffered limousine transfer (one way) Butler Service Imperial Petit Fours, Flowers