Six Senses Con Dao Resort, Villas & Spa
True to Six Senses’ philosophy of selecting remote yet accessible destinations in areas of outstanding natural beauty, Con Dao is a breathtaking location, which has been protected for decades as a national and marine park.
Six Senses Con Dao, the first five-star resort in the archipelago islands, is contemporary in design and reflects the essence of a traditional fishing village. With a passionate commitment to supporting and protecting the environment, Con Dao has been built with the very lightest ecological footprint.
The Six Senses Spa at Con Dao is set with the dramatic backdrop of the Lo Voi Mountains and is surrounded by tropical gardens.
It offers four indoor treatment rooms, one Thai therapy room, three outdoor treatment salas, a Yoga and Meditation Pavilion, and a Juice Bar.
Indulge in a tempting selection of Western and Vietnamese dishes at our four dining alternatives.
Vietnamese at the Market offers traditional local flavours, while Deli’cious gives the choice of eat in or take away. By the Beach is the main restaurant with panoramic ocean views and gentle sea breezes, specialising in locally caught seafood, fruit, vegetables and herbs bursting with flavour.
Destination Dining offers barbecues and picnics at any place of your choice.
The Six Senses Experiences Team are always on hand to help create that perfect experience. Everything we offer can be tailored to suit your requirements and individual preferences.
Six Senses Con Dao enjoys a private and secluded setting with a host of activities on hand to entertain all ages and satisfy the most discerning of tastes.
From water sports and beach activities to hiking and discovering nature, Con Dao Island has something special for everyone.
Six Senses Con Dao and its hosts are committed to improving the ecological and carbon footprint resulting from the resort and spa operation.
These activities are associated with providing accommodations, dining, excursions, spa treatments, sports and aquatic activities.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates in USD confirmed at time of booking, subject to 5% service charge and 10% VAT
- Payment policy: Deposit 50% at time of booking and non-refundable for Shoulder / High season (12 January to 20 December), deposit 100% at time of booking and non-refundable for Peak season (21 December to 11 January)
- Cancellation policy: 20 days or less prior to arrival charged 50%; 10 days or less & no show charged 100% for Shoulder / High season (12 January to 20 December); 60 days prior to arrival charged 100% for Peak season (21 December to 11 January)
- Child policy: Children 0-11 years free of charge for breakfast; 12 years and up charged breakfast at USD45 per meal
- Min. stay of 5 nights is required for bookings in Peak season from 21 December to 11 January
- No check out on 31 December & 1 January
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary round-trip private airport transfers
- for two guests
- Two complimentary 30-minute spa treatments
- Massages for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability