St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with The St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi. The hotel’s air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
This exclusive resort in Abu Dhabi boasts lavish yet intimate spaces with superior rooms, St. Regis suites and magnificent Royal Suite overlooking either Saadiyat’s pristine beach or the impressive Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, designed by the golfing legend, Gary Player. Exquisitely styled and lavishly appointed, our accommodations define refined luxury. Timeless elegance and personalized hospitality fill these spacious rooms and suites.
Dining at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is a culinary delight. Its remarkable dining venues and unique settings will provide guests every opportunity to create mystical moments. Allow us to pamper your taste palate at the most exclusive restaurants in Abu Dhabi..
- Olea – Mediterranean influenced, the resort’s all-day dining venue with indoor and alfresco options, is suitable for private dining or a delight meal with the family.
- 55th & 5th The Grill – Inspired by the address of the original St. Regis New York, grill and lounge. Includes an exclusive private dining room and a chef’s table for a unique culinary experience.
- Sontaya – A culinary mosaic of Southeast Asian ambience and flavoursome fare. With its floating glass walled pavilions amidst a series of interconnected ponds and pools, the venue exudes romance by night while the signature cocktails complement the venue’s exuberance by day.
- Turquoiz – Embodying the ocean that enwraps the island, this Beach Restaurant and Terrace offers fresh seafood in a vibrant setting.
- Manhattan Lounge – Primed to become the social hub this is the place to start the night or finish the day on a strong note. While here, take the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s signature Bloody Mary – the Arabian Snapper.
- The Drawing Room – Celebrating the time-honoured culture of afternoon tea, this lobby lounge serves signature teas as well as beverages and snacks. Guests can experience the St. Regis Tea Ritual in this venue.
- Sucre Patisserie – A seduction of the senses, the handmade chocolates, delightful pastries and bespoke cakes revive the passion for the sweeter things in life.
Time dedicated to you: This is the core of Iridium Spa. It is about the individual moments that are tailored to each guest – guiding them through a spectrum of moods – whether they wish to be energized, simply wind down or tailor their own experience. Dedicated attention and personal time is what makes Iridium Spa unique.
Whether for half an hour or half a day, each spa experience is personally crafted to meet the elemental needs of each guest. From a selection of the finest teas delivered throughout the journey to a spectrum of signature treatments that turn back time, informed by the guest’s specific needs, each moment is thoughtfully dedicated to enhance the moments spent at Iridium Spa. Our spa associates are trained to deliver the very best spa experiences – uniquely suited to our guests – in a seamless and discreet manner.
Providing a ‘place to breathe’ away from the hustle of city life, Saadiyat Beach Golf Club harnesses the stunning beauty of Saadiyat Island to create an unparalleled experience, made all the more rewarding with spectacular views of the Gulf’s glittering crystal blue waters fringed by pristine white sands. Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, with its Gary Player designed course is one of the world’s most captivating golfing projects. The course itself has been designed to entice golfing enthusiasts from around the world with some of the most spectacular golf hole designs. The course design has been set up to cater for all types of players starting at 5290 yards, to the most challenging environment for the world’s leading tour players at 7806 yards.
St. Regis Athletic Club
The St. Regis Athletic Club comprises a large state-of-the-art gym, a juice bar and 25-metre indoor lap pool for the health conscious guest. This exclusive fitness center in Abu Dhabi includes two tennis courts, two squash courts and four outdoor swimming pools including an adult pool with private seating bays and jacuzzis, an exclusive pool for adults and children’s pool with a cave and water slide.
Meetings & Events
The 3000 square metre Regal Ballroom is an ideal venue for conferences, exhibitions, grand occasions an events in Abu Dhabi. Equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment, the ballroom is also supported by an impressive boardroom, four meeting rooms, a majlis and an event’s office. The resort’s impeccable banqueting service makes celebrated moments even more memorable.
Featuring an expansive outdoor terrace with seaside views, the venue exudes grace and is perfect for weddings and private functions when only the best will suffice.
Terms & Conditions
- An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date.
- Children 12 and under sleep free in existing room bedding. Rollaways, child rollaways and cribs will incur extra charges.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The resort features smoking and non-smoking rooms. Restaurants’ indoor areas are non-smoking. However, smoking is permitted on the terraces.
All non-local residents must present a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry in to the United Arab Emirates. The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort can assist with the visa process. Please email the reservations department at email@example.com. The visa process will take about 7 working days.
Otherwise please check with the nearest Embassy of United Arab Emirates in advance of traveling to ensure you are compliant with entry rules and procedures. Non-compliant guests may not be allowed to enter the country. The hotel is not responsible for any failure to comply with this Visa/Passport Policy.
The Virtuoso contracted rate equals the best unrestricted retail rate of the day in the CRS and include the contracted amenities. SETVIRT must be booked to confirm the contracted amenities. Rates can fluctuate between checking availability and time of reservation. Rates are not guaranteed until confirmation of reservation. Restricted rates such as SPG discounts and rates with special deposit/cancellation conditions are not applicable. Virtuoso Contract Rates will not exceed the published rates listed.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served in Olea Restaurant
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applicable to Food & Beverage or Spa)
- For Suite bookings:
- a one way arrival transfer by private car from Abu Dhabi Airport to the resort.
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability