Plaza Grande Hotel is located 20 minutes from Quito’s Mariscal Sucre International Airport, in the heart of Quito’s historic district. The Plaza Grande is on the central square and surrounded Quito’s most important and fascinating colonial buildings, including the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Carondelet Palace (Government Palace), the Archbishop’s Palace and the Panecillo Hill.
Designed to delight your senses the 15 suites that Plaza Grande Hotel offers have been carefully designed to inspire, connecting you with the sorrounding environment by offering stunning views of colonial Quito.
There are three categories of Suites: Royal, Plaza View and Presidential.
- Flat screen color TV
- Cable Television
- Digital Security Safe
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerated private bar
- High speed internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Sound proof Windows
- Plaza Grande exclusive bedding (Anti-allergic pillows 300 threads egiptian cotton Ani Chini sheets, down blankets comforter and crisp duvet)
- Sprinklers & Smoke detectors
- Heated bath floor
- Frette towels
Wellness & Fitness:
Spa & Health Facilities: Gym, sauna and massage therapy room. Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Situated on the first floor.
Valet service, limousine service, carriage service, laundry service, parking nearby.
- Café Plaza Grande: Enjoy old-time delicacies, with our traditional Quiteño cuisine. Open from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday to Sunday. Situated on the ground floor. Capacity 46 persons
- La Belle Epoque: The secrets of gourmet cuisine will be revealed through the special skills of our chef. Open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Situated on the first floor, just behind the bar. Capacity 90 persons, plus a private dining area for 10 persons.
- El Claustro Wine Cellar: Enjoy medieval food or your favorite wine with live music in a cozy atmosphere. Open from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday to Sunday. Capacity 60 persons.
- Room Service: Enjoy a great meal without even leaving your room. Our Room Service is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Sunday