PRIVATE ISLAND LIVING ON LAUCALA
Laucala Island, Fiji
Available throughout 2014
- This island has five different dining options to keep your taste buds entertained, and all are included with your stay.
- Relax in your own, private villa on this tropical island, which was once the retreat of publishing magnate, Malcom Forbes.
- Find both adventurous and relaxing ways to enjoy your spectacular surroundings with everything from kite surfing and jet-skis, to guided walks and horseback riding.
• Free day use of the villa for early arrival and late checkout
• Villa accommodation on private island
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in your choice of five restaurants within the
resort or served in the privacy of your villa
• All Laucala-selected wine and spirits
• All activities and water sports including sailing with the catamarans and
sailboats, diving, jet skiing, snorkeling, windsurfing, paddle-boarding,
kayaking, horseback riding, tennis, biking, fitness center, cooking
classes, Kids Club
• Villa comes with a buggy for transportation
• Daily laundry & dry cleaning
• Mini bar
• iPod and iPhone docking stations and Bose home entertainment system
• Satellite TV
• Private pool and yoga deck
• Complimentary WiFi
Exclusive Experience Includes: • One 90-minute massage per person, once per stay
Rates from $4,200 per night