The Address Downtown Dubai
Welcome to The Address Downtown Dubai, a new destination where cool meets warmth and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel is the first of several properties that will redefine luxury, hospitality and business travel. Located in the happening heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel has the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain on its doorstep and is flanked by The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment centre.
The Address Downtown Dubai reveals a new art in offering service and comfort, where every guest’s stay is treated as an individual experience. A combination of outstanding facilities and superlative attention to detail makes it the premier lifestyle destination for international travelers. Standing an impressive 63 storeys high and featuring 196 lavish rooms, The Address offers an extensive range ofgourmet experiences, modern meeting and event venues, a signature Spa, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, chilled pools and indulgent amenities and services. The hotel is less than 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and easily accessible to several of Dubai’s landmarks and key destinations.
Nine highly individual accommodation styles at The Address, Downtown Burj Dubai, satisfy the exclusive preferences of our guests. Touching new heights of luxury, every immaculately laid out room or suite comes with a host of upscale lifestyle amenities, the finest quality designer furnishings, fabrics and bed linen. Spectacular views of Burj Dubai and The Old Town enhance the overall experience. Each of the 196 contemporary and spacious rooms, including 25 suites, is a celebration of modern living with standard comforts that include complimentary wireless Internet access, a large flat screen television and iPod docking station. Well-designed bathrooms come with double vanities, marble floors and mosaic finishes. Guests opting for suites or Club rooms enjoy the convenient privilege of a complete 24-hour stay.
Dining at The Address is a celebration of the senses. From laid back, to lively, classic to contemporary, we invite you to sample our extraordinary and delightful restaurants and lounges.
- CUT by Wolfgang Puck – Critically acclaimed and award winning, CUT by Wolfgang Puck is one of the finest modern steak restaurants in America, Singapore and London, and is now claiming the title in Dubai. CUT delivers innovation at every level through its unique culinary, service and design combination. The menu offers a modern take on the classic American steak restaurant through global influences and Wolfgang’s philosophy of offering only the finest and freshest ingredients. From prime dry-and wet-aged beef to shellfish and sautéed/roasted whole fresh fish, CUT’s menu will provide broad appeal.
- FAZARIS – A restaurant with a difference offering a cosmopolitan blend of Japanese, Asian, Indian, Arabic and Mediterranean cuisines prepared at live cooking stations. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Fazaris offers an enticing menu of delicacies to discover.
- CALABAR – The colorful Calabar Latin lounge is a hip and trendy place to be seen. Its lively terrace overlooking Burj Dubai is the perfect place for sundowners – tuck into exotic nibbles and signature cocktails every evening.
- NEOS – The striking sky lounge is definitely a destination venue and a ‘must see’ place for those looking for an upscale experience. Located on the 63rd floor, Neos offers stunning city views in an art deco yet contemporary setting.
- RISALA – The lobby lounge and epicenter of the hotel, Risala offers comfort and refreshments throughout the day. Light meals, afternoon tea and gourmet delicacies are served in this chic venue.
- ZETA – This poolside restaurant is a refreshing accompaniment to a lazy day in the sun. Your choice from an international menu is served, as you relax on the sun loungers or in the custom-designed terrace.
Soothe the senses at The Spa at The Address, a luxurious sanctuary of contemplation and tranquility. Discover the curative wonders of the earth through all-natural inspired ESPA products and treatments. Eleven treatment rooms include a private suite for two, luxurious showers – notably the magnificent rain-dance shower – steam rooms and the exquisite Oriental Room. For your privacy and ease, we offer individual changing areas for ladies and gentlemen, as well as separate relaxation suites where delicate herbal teas and freshly squeezed juices may be enjoyed at your leisure. The Address also features a chilled infinity pool cascading over five tiers with direct views of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain, as well as a 24-hour fitness centre offering state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes.
Hotel services include airport VIP welcome service on arrival upon request, private limousine transfers upon request, pre check-in facility and personalized reception, in room gourmet coffee and tea station, luxurious toiletries, welcome amenities, a complete 24-hour stay benefit for guests reserving suites and Club rooms, complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel, and more.
Honeymoon Amenity: A bottle of fine beverage, cheese platter and a special amenity. Please inform our reservations department at time of booking.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A complimentary Buffet lunch or dinner
- for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability