An 18th-century palace was the inspiration for this emblematic hotel in Madrid, situated on one of the city’s most famed thoroughfares. Culinary delights include El Jardin with an exquisite menu overseen by renowned head chef JosÃ© Luque. Bar 49 serves fine local wines and the city’s signature tapas. Ideally located in the cultural and business district, the hotel is minutes from the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Real Madrid Museum and elegant Serrano shopping district.
Our brand new Fitness Center has 2 treatments rooms where you will be able to enjoy massage and beauty treatments upon request. It has two different rooms for male and female with a changing room equipped with sauna and shower.
Elegant, contemporary classic and functional. Composes of a lovely living room, a bedroom with two separated areas, two and a large luxurious bath with shower separated from bathtub. The room can be connected. Great views on garden or Castellana St. and access to Club InterContinental Lounge.
Elegant and functional with spacious working desk. Club Rooms are larger than the Deluxe rooms. InterContinental Club Lounge access is complimentary when reserving Club room or Suites and is available for all other room types at a supplement.
This is an elegant, contemporary classic and functional room with a spacious working desk. The bathroom is decorated with marble and disposes of a bathtub with shower, telephone line, separated toilet and bidet, professional hairdryer, bathrobe, scale and audio system.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- (in Club Lounge or Restaurant or Continental breakfast as in-room dining)
- Club Lounge access, with all exclusive Club services
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- For Suites bookings:
- Complimentary round-trip private airport transfers
- For a minimum 3 nights stay:
- Tour of Bernabeu – Real Madrid for up to two + sparkling wine in the room