n the park, the coconut trees sway to the serene rhythm of the trade-winds. Humming-birds sip nectar from the bougainvillea flowers. Beyond the white sand beach, the warm turquoise waters of the lagoon are waiting for you to take your first bathe in southern seas. But maybe you would prefer the elegant tranquillity of your suite or the refreshing and soothing water of your private little pool?
During the following days, you can take a trip out on to the lagoon in a sea kayak or on a wind-surfer, discover the more exciting sensations of kite-surfing, explore the François islets in an outboard, drink a lil’ punch on the Fonds Blancs, or get deep into the soul and history of Martinique by visiting its rum distilleries.
And then you have a lifetime before you to rest in your suite, swim in the pool, or relax in the spa.
Don’t hesitate. Make the most of happiness. It’s now.
We have prepared everything for you. We’re keeping the best of our knowledge and professionalism for you so that we can cater for your every need and ensure your well-being throughout your stay.
The Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa makes available to you a spa dedicated to beauty and well-being.
Enjoy an experience which will fulfil not only your every requirement for effectiveness in the sphere of skin care treatment but also your need to renew your energy and find well-being and relaxation, thanks to the exclusive Guerlain treatments offered in our centre.
A sensual, almost emotional experience, the performance of which is enhanced by care for the tiniest details, attentiveness and the personal touch as much as by the quality and efficacy of the treatment.
Come and discover our palette of treatments in our beauty and well-being centre comprising:
– a facial parlour,
– a body-care room,
– two massage rooms,
– two hydrotherapy rooms with a hydro-massage bath or a desk shower with power jets and affusion shower.
Services & Facilities
50 suites spread out between 18 villas
– 19 Junior suites of 60 m² on the ground floor/1st floor of the 2 villas around the pool or on the 1st floor of some villas,
– 24 Deluxe suites of 60m² beside the lagoon with a small private pool and outdoor shower,
– 2 Executive single-storey suites of 130m² with small private pool and outdoor shower,
– 5 Executive duplex suites of 130m² with a small private pool.
In all the suites
– terrace (garden level suite) or loggia (1st floor suite)
– air-conditioning with individual controls
– 2m x 2m bed (transformable into twin beds)
– extra bed possible on request (with a supplement)
– flat plasma screen television with DVD-CD players
– telephone (chargeable)
– mini safe
– maxi-bar (chargeable bar, stocked mini-refrigerator), espresso machine available
– separate toilets
– free wifi
– non smoking Suite.