The perfect union between design, contemporary art, luxury antiques expressed in the highest quality form of “Made in Italy”. The Romeo hotel in Naples represents an authentic travel experience. Designed by the famous Japanese architect Kenzo Tange and Associates, the hotel offers 83 rooms and suites with view over the bay and the city of Naples, a luxury SPA with supreme technology, fitness center and Virtual Golf. The gastronomic offer includes a refined Sushi bar & restaurant at the lobby area with cigar room and game lounge, the ballroom Beluga on the ninth floor and the renowned gourmet restaurant Il Comandante on the tenth floor (1 Michelin Star). The Romeo hotel is located in heart of the city, in front of the cruise terminal and harbour where ferries depart for the Gulf of Naples, and in walking distance from the Maschio Angioino and Teatro San Carlo. The historic centre and the famous Spaccanapoli is reachable in a 5 minute walk.
Characteristics & USP’s
- Excellent service and a welcoming atmosphere
- 83 rooms, including 23 outstanding suites, with unparalleled views over the Bay of Naples
- The most precious and refined Italian materials and furnishings
- Unique and convenient location in the heart of the city
- Il Comandante gourmet restaurant – 1 Michelin Star
- Open plan lobby with the elegant Romeo Sushi Bar & Restaurant and the exclusive Cigar Room and Game Lounge Area
- Beluga Skybar & Restaurant, on the 9th floor of the hotel
- The Luxury SPA: 1000 square meters dedicated to a reinvigorating wellbeing area with Jacuzzi for hydrotherapy, a large and trendy Fitness Center and Virtual Golf
- Kids Club
- Up-to-date Conference Centre with 4 meeting rooms equipped with the highest technical equipment
Rooms & Suites
The Romeo Hotel offers 60 rooms and 23 suites. Spacious luxury accommodations with attention to details creating an atmosphere of total relaxation. The rooms are furnished with the richest Caprai fabrics, designer furniture such as the Don’Do by Poltrona Frau, lighting by FontanaArte, impact glass by Duchamp, Nespresso Coffee Machine and Tramontano leather goods and Philip Starck designer bathtub.
- Celestial king or twin beds
- Caprai linen or silk sheets
- Pillow menu
- Wireless internet connection 54 MB throughout the hotel
- Quadriga Video System
- In-room Security safe
- Bang & Olufsen and Jacob Jensen 2-line telephone system and personalized voice mail
- Spacious and refined bathrooms with amenities exclusively created for the Romeo
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Daily newspaper
- Bang & Olufsen TV, DVD and stereo in all suites
- Sony Vaio 17 in. computer, facsimile and iPod docking station in all suites
- Wellness suites equipped with Techogym Kinesis Vision machine
A large number of renowned names from the world of art and contemporary design where involved in the development of Romeo hotel. Works of artists such as Lello Esposito, Francesco Clemente, Sergio Fermariello, Mario Schifano and Gregorio Botta, were brought into the public areas of the hotel. To celebrate Naples, eight local photographers were asked to portray the city with exclusive images placed in the foyer of the hotel’s conference area as a permanent photo exhibition. Rich materials and furnishings “Made in Italy”, such as B&B, Citterio, Frau, precious marbles and woods, along with Caprai linen give the hotel an incomparable excellence. Antiquities from the XIV and XVII centuries mix with contemporary style to define a truly unique ambiance.
Il Comandante gourmet restaurant – 1 Michelin Star
Innovation meets old world tradition; Il Comandante gathers flavours inspired from Neapolitan cuisine reinterpreted in a more contemporary context. The gourmet restaurant offers outstanding quality, and welcomes you to an intimate and refined atmosphere.
Romeo Sushi Bar & Restaurant
Original and creative recipes that combine the heritage of Mediterranean cuisine and the accuracy of Japanese techniques. Romeo Sushi is located in the lobby area where you will find the extraordinary arabesque marble, impressive lights and colour performances by the Sushi Bar.
Beluga Skybar & Restaurant
Skybar, restaurant and event room located on the 9th floor, Beluga has an incomparable view over the city, the Bay of Naples, Vesuvius and Capri Island. This event room can host up to 200 guests, and it is the perfect setting for a Gala dinner or Wedding celebration.
La Dogana del Sale – Romeo Wellness
The Romeo’s SPA, consisting of 1000 square meters of wellbeing, located at the hotel’s basement with an external access as well, distinguishes itself for the precious materials and the supreme technology. Boasting 8 treatment rooms, 3 reinvigorating Jacuzzi for hydrotherapy coated with mosaic in black granite and white gold, Kneipp system, halo therapy room, infrared Sauna with Himalayan pink salt, Finnish sauna, Hammam, 2 tropical rain showers for a fully pleasure experience.
The complex also presents a modern fitness centre assisted by a personal trainer, Virtual Golf and a a marvelous Kids Club.
Our Conference Centre is equipped with 4 up-to-date meeting rooms with the highest technical facilities, offering numberless of configurations to host up to 200 persons. Situated on the 1st floor, the Lauro, Vespucci, Colombo and Relax meeting rooms are connected to a an elegant foyer.
A whole floor fully dedicated with the latest technology :
• Customizable light system
• CCTV in High Resolution
• Multimedia system and technology support
• DVD recorder with 250 GB Hard Disk
• Analogical Decoder TV
• Wireless Connection
• Plasma e video projectors
• Personalized hostess service under request
• Stage for presentations, concerts and fashion show
• In front of the Port of Naples and in the heart of the city
• 45 minutes from Capri and Sorrento with hydrofoil
• 50 minutes from Amalfi and Positano by car
• 30 minutes from Capodichino Airport by car
• 10 minutes from the Naples train station by car
• 01 hour from Rome with Fast train Frecciarossa
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- For 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Fresh fruit in room upon arrival
- Welcome cocktail
- in the Lobby Bar
- 1 glass of sparkling wine for up two in-room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- Not valid on SPA products or coiffeur (man/woman) service and SPA treatments must be booked minimum 24 hours in advance (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- With a minimum 3 nights stay guests receive
- booked in Studio Corner, Fitness Suite, Wellness Suite, Romeo Bay view Suite and Garden & Pool Suite, guest will receive:
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability