The Chedi Muscat
Situated on the stunning Boushar Beachfront in Oman, where crystal Gulf waters mirror images of glorious mountain ranges, The Chedi Muscat is an oasis of mysticism and luxury. Simple elegance, stylish furnishings and subtle bursts of vibrant hues, characteristic of traditional Omani architecture, distinguish an ageless charm, which the hotel exudes. Amid a contrasting backdrop of deserts, mountains, beaches and luxurious urban living, The Chedi Muscat with its engaging service and modern amenities, is a hallmark of GHM’s hospitality excellence. The Chedi Muscat is located in the area of Al Khuwair, a 15-minute drive from Muscat International Airport.
Each of the 156 exquisite rooms and suites offer exclusive access to turquoise pools bordered by cozy cabanas, a water garden, and a private stretch of beach. All rooms and suites at The Chedi Muscat are tastefully appointed with stylish bedrooms and most of them present scenic views of the Gulf of Oman or the majestic Haajjar mountains. Open-plan bathrooms with sizeable washbasins, rainshowers, separate lavatory areas, wardrobes, bath robes, slippers and hairdryers are standard in-room amenities. Other amenities include Satellite TV, dual lines with international direct dial, direct Internet access, a well-stocked mini-bar and an electronic safe.
- The Restaurant – Located adjacent to the lobby lounge overlooking garden views and the ocean, The Restaurant serves Arabic, Mediterranean, Asian and Indian cuisine. Four display kitchens add to the exceptional atmosphere of this trendy venue, which feature large indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- The Arabian Courtyard – Step into the Orient and its mysteries in a distinctive venue offering authentic Arabic cuisine and finish the night off with the traditional water pipe. Open for dinner only during the winter months.
- The Beach Restaurant – A stunning location at the beach front overlooking the Gulf of Oman serving specialties from the sea (closed mid June to mid August).
- The Lobby Lounge – Close to the reception area overlooking the hotel’s scenic surroundings, The Lobby Lounge presents a delightful welcome vantage point for refreshments and cocktails.
- The Chedi Poolside Cabana – Located next to the Chedi poolside overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Cabana offers light menus and refreshments for lunch, and specialties for dinner.
- The Serai Poolside Cabana – Adjacent to the Serai poolside, this second Cabana serves light meals, sandwiches, international fare, and a variety of refreshments.
The Spa at The Chedi Muscat:
The Spa at The Chedi Muscat is a haven for luxurious pampering. Seven elegantly appointed treatment rooms feature all Spa essentials and include individual shower and changing facilities. Three of these are exclusive Spa Suites which boast sunken terrazzo baths for optimal relaxation and rejuvenation. An extensive menu of internationally acclaimed treatments leave guests spoilt for choice. The Spa at The Chedi also features a cozy manicure and pedicure lounge.
Other services and facilities include:
- 24-hour Room Service
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Airport transfers
- Car rental
- Meeting Rooms
- Banquet & Conference facilities
- Private beach
- Two swimming pools
- Two flood-lit tennis courts
- Sightseeing tour packages
- The Club Lounge (for Chedi Club and Suite guests)
- Boutique and Fine Arts Gallery
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Complimentary 60-minute massage
- for up to two guests per stay is only offered for guests booked in Chedi Club Suite or a Deluxe Club room at BAR