Waldorf Astoria Orlando
A world unto its own, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando, nestled in the heart of over 482 pristine acres in Bonnet Creek, is a crown jewel unlike any other. An elegant and refined Orlando luxury hotel, this unique property remains passionately devoted to the well-being of each and every guest. Delight in the unrivaled accommodations and gracious amenities of this truly stylish Disney World luxury destination – the newest Waldorf Astoria, exceeding all expectations of the legendary pedigree.
Our elegantly-appointed Orlando luxury hotel rooms have been thoughtfully designed to be remarkably spacious sanctuaries of peace and quiet. The delightfully soothing colors, classic fabrics and warm décor create a world unto its own. Relax and repose in our restful Orlando luxury hotel after a long day of exploring the wonders in the area. Lavish amenities include luxury Egyptian cotton linens and Italian marble bath counters with dual sinks. Technological conveniences abound, such as wired and secured wireless Internet access, a 42-inch High-Definition LCD television, and a work desk.
The celebrated restaurants within The Waldorf Astoria in New York have won worldwide acclaim for their inspired cuisine and creative libations. Our tantalizing Orlando fine dining mirrors those timeless classics in our enticing collection of eateries. Original creations such as The Waldorf Salad, Veal Oscar, Red Velvet Cake, Thousand Island Dressing, and the Manhattan were all born at our flagship property in New York City. In homage to this unprecedented tradition of innovation, Waldorf Astoria Orlando has meticulously re-created these dining venues in more than name alone – creating a truly unforgettable complement of Orlando fine restaurants. Dining facilities include:
- Bull & Bear Steakhouse ® – our Prime Steakhouse
- Oscar’s ® – an American Brasserie
- Peacock Alley ® – Offering an irresistible menu of small-plate inspired cuisine.
- Sir Harry’s Lounge
- Aquamarine – Garden-style salads and bountiful sandwiches share the bill of fare at our wonderfully casual poolside grille.
- The Clubhouse Grille – The Clubhouse Grille serves as the 19th hole at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club and offers a relaxing environment with traditional fare for a post-game meal overlooking the course
- In-Room Dining
Designed with a five-tee system for all playing abilities, yet quite challenging, the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club provides a truly exceptional setting for Orlando golf. Test your skill on the 18-hole Rees Jones-designed championship course, winding through a large wetland preserve and measuring 7108 yards with a Par 72, Slope 139, and 74.6 rating from its Professional Tees. Holes are visually arresting fromtee to green and require intelligent management of the game. Majestic stands of pine and cypress trees line the fairways. Enjoy the convenience of a fully stocked Pro Shop with TaylorMade, Adidas, and Ashworth merchandise and TaylorMade club rentals. After a round of golf, relax in The Clubhouse Grille with refreshing drinks and traditional clubhouse dining.
Delight in The Waldorf Astoria® Spa – a rejuvenating Orlando spa resort. The body therapies performed in the 21 treatment areas are transforming. Soothing massages can enhance overall well-being. Gentle facials rejuvenate the skin. Aromatherapy wraps cleanse the body. To complement these highly personalized services, products from Carita® are available so you may enjoy a quintessential spaexperience long after you depart this Orlando spa. For those seeking more ambitious physical activity, indulge in a work out in a spectacular fitness center overlooking the pool and golf course.
Discover the ultimate in elegance and relaxation in the private cabanas near the swimming pool. The cabanas offer a multitude of amenities for comfort and entertainment. Poolside attendants will cater to your every need including food service from our pool-bar Aquamarine or casual restaurant Oscar’s Restaurant. Cabanas are large enough to accommodate as many as eight. Technologicalconveniences include wireless Internet connectivity and an HD flat-screen television. Delight in all the necessities for enjoying the outdoors, including complimentary sunscreen lotion, moisturizing skin care products, and goggles and nose plugs for swimming.
The hotel offers private complimentary transportation direct from the hotel to the Disney parks and Downtown Disney and back, 24-hour concierge services, 24-hour business center, daily dry cleaning/pressing and valet service, complimentary shoe shine, 28,000 square feet of multi-function space, and much more.
Terms & Conditions
There will be a daily resort charge, currently twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per room, per night, plus applicable state and local tax to cover the following:
* Unlimited access to in-room local and 1- 800 calls
* Unlimited Internet-Guestrooms & Public Areas
* Two Welcome Drinks at Peacock Alley
* Access to Waldorf Golf Club practice facility (driving range; putting range) and complimentary equipment rentals
* Bike Rentals (reservations recommended)
* Access to Waldorf Astoria® Spa and fitness amenities as well as complimentary fitness classes
* 20% off at the Pro Shop located within Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
* 10% off pool cabana rentals (reservations recommended)
* 10% off of spa services
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applied towards spa, golf and recreation, once during stay)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability