Fairmont San Francisco
World-renowned, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience for Virtuoso guests. Centrally located atop Nob Hill, The Fairmont is a short cable car trip from the bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. In fact, it is the only spot in San Francisco where each of the City’s cable car lines meet. The 62 elegant suites at the Hotel offer impressive views of the City and Bay. Each of the hotel’s spacious guestrooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, Frette linen ensembles, pillow top beds, and MP3 docking stations.
The Fairmont San Francisco offers two fabulous dining options during your visit to the hotel. The Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar offers exotic Asian cuisine, along with the City’s best Mai Tai, in the unforgettable setting of a tropical rainforest. Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar offers a true San Francisco fine dining experience featuring fresh local ingredients paired with one-of-a-kind wines from the area’s top boutique wineries. Inspired by the cafes of Europe, Caffe Cento combines the coffee of illy, with the chocolate of Ghirardelli and the hospitality of Fairmont. In addition to specialty coffees, Caffe Cento also offers a selection of teas, fresh pastries, breakfast and lunch items.
What makes us unique
• Most exquisite views from atop Nob Hill, the city’s most prestigious neighborhood
• Situated at the only location in San Francisco where all of the city’s cable car lines meet – easy access to top tourist attractions
• Grand arrival experience in our Lobby makes everyone feel like royalty as soon as they walk through our doors
• Rich history of welcoming dignitaries, royalty and historic events for over 100 years – often called the “White House of the West”
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- in Restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability