California - MattDecember 2, 2013
Just a short note to thank you for your help in sorting out our trip. We had a great time with excellent locations selected. But for the weather in San Fran, it would have been perfect (still we made up for it with plenty of fun on the excursions and tips). To help you with other Clients, thought I’d do a quick run down on the resorts…
1. Disney – what we expected…nice and clean albeit a little dated (probably needs a lick of paint and new carpet in the rooms…and that was before my kids got in there !).
2. Pelican Resort – loved it…everything about it. The staff, the location, the whole set up. Would go back in a heartbeat. Only problem here was that we had USD 100 credit for food etc but didn’t get it taken off the bill at the end (I forgot)…do you think I should raise this with them ? We did eat at the hotel 3 times….
3. The Clement – nice room, friendly staff. Didn’t need any more time there.
4. Ritz Carlton – great room and the Club Lounge was a hit. Thought the housekeepers were a bit lazy as they failed to make up the sofa bed from the moment we asked them to set it up (not like Pelican where they insisted on setting the whole room daily).
5. Meadowood – loved it. Great location and a great place. Staff incredibly attentive to us and our needs and happy to recommend placed outside of the resort for dinner. In fact here are 3 great restaurants if you are up there at all…Cindy’s Backstreet Kitchen, Tra Vigne and Go Fish. All terrific. Loved the castle too.
We’ll be sure to use you again !
All the best,