Special For The Halekulani Hotel in Waikiki
Travelwizard.com’s Guests Receive:
- For 2015
- An upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- on Partial & Ocean view. Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability on all other categories (excluding suites)
- A Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- at either House Without a Key (buffet breakfast) or Orchids (full American breakfast). On Sundays, breakfast will only be offered at House Without a Key.
- A $100 Hotel Credit
- for any bookings confirmed in Garden Courtyard View, Partial Ocean View, Ocean View, Ocean Front, Diamond head Ocean Front and Junior Ocean Suite.
- A $200.00 Hotel Credit
- for any bookings confirmed in Pool View Suite, Luxury Suite, Luxury Terrace Suite, Diamond Head Suite, Executive Luxury Suite, Orchid Suite, Halekulani Suite and Royal Suite.
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
Call 1 800 330 8820 to reserve your room while they last.
Halekulani, which means “House Befitting Heaven”, is an enclave of understated elegance and luxury. Service excellence is a hallmark of Halekulani where our staff’s attention to detail not only meets, but exceeds our guests’ expectations.
Master Chefs create unique cuisine from the island’s fresh bounty. We offer gracious dining experiences at the AAA Five Diamond/Forbes Five Star rated La Mer featuring exquisite Neoclassic French cuisine, Oceanside Orchids serving international seafood specialties and legendary Sunday brunch and House Without a Key the hotel’s popular gathering spot for informal breakfast, lunch, cocktails and entertainment.
410 spacious guest rooms and 43 suites feature large lanais averaging 100 square feet. Serene understated elegance is very much the theme in all guest rooms and suites. Ninety percent of all rooms offer at least an ocean view. Receptionists greet guests and escort them directly to rooms where registrations are carried out in comfort and privacy. At Halekulani, the standard of luxury is anything but standard.
Services and Amenities
- Guests receive a welcome bowl of fresh fruit and Halekulani chocolates
- Twice daily maid service and a memento left on the pillow each evening
- Deep soaking tub and separate glassed-in shower with thermostatic control
- Luxurious bathrobes
- Mini-refrigerator with overhead cabinet and bar accessories
- In-room high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Three telephones: bedside, business desk, and in bathroom
- No charge for local telephone calls
- Full concierge service
- Fitness room features state of the art equipment and regularly scheduled fitness classes
- 24 hour room service
- In-house facility offers same-day dry cleaning and pressing service, seven days a week
Halekulani is committed to supporting Honolulu’s artistic community. Guests benefit with access to the “hottest tickets in town.” Complimentary tickets are provided to Halekulani guests who are invited to enjoy the Bishop Museum, Iolani Palace, the Honolulu Museum of Arts, Spalding House and Shangri-La.