The AAA/CAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is conveniently located in North Scottsdale – 25 minutes from Phoenix INternational Sky Harbor Airport, at the base of the majestic McDowell Mountains surrounded by the beauty of the Sonoran desert. Set amidst 65 lush acres, this newly renovated 649-room Resort offers impressive views of the adjacent, top-ranked TPC Scottsdale Stadium Golf Course. Boasting five swimming pools, Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa, two championship golf courses, Trailblazers Family Adventure Center for kids 5-12, this resort offers a variety of activities and experiences for every member of the family.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers a total of 649 richly appointed and newly remodeled guest rooms, including two Presidential Suites, 69 Fairmont Gold rooms, and 119 Casitas. All guest rooms have well-defined living and work areas, terraces, wet bars, refreshment centers and oversized luxury bathrooms.
Variety is the spice of life at Fairmont Scottsdale. Each of the hotel’s restaurants has a distinctive flavor in both cuisine and decor. La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval – indulge in the delectable Modern Mexican cuisine of Richard Sandoval. BOURBON STEAK – Award winning Restaurateur Michael Mina presents an upscale, contemporary American steakhouse like no other. Indulge in a tantalizing menu of the finest cuts of beef, poultry, and fish, all slow poached in butter, grilled and finished over seasoned wood-fueled flames. The Grill at TPC Scottsdale – located overlooking the 18th hole of the TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course. The Grill features exceptionally fresh, high-quality seafood, daily grilled fish options, beef, chicken and pork selections, hand crafted desserts, specialty martinis, microbrews, cigars and an award-winning wine list. Ironwood American Kitchen offers a fresh twist on new American cuisine with a seasonal menu that features fresh, simple, healthy, local and organic cuisine. The Princess Shop – for a quick breakfast or a great cup of coffee to start your day visit our grab-n-go coffee cart located just off the lobby. Princess Plaza Bar – Combining Manhattan sophistication with unparalleled style.
Boasting Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa, one of the best Spas in North America (as ranked by Travel + Leisure Magazine), four award-winning restaurants, state-of-the art meeting facilities, and two 18-hole championship golf courses — one of which is home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open — this highly acclaimed Scottsdale hotel resort is truly an experience like no other.
Discover a world of cosmopolitan pleasures. With high-tech amenities to accommodate any business agenda and downtime activities like two Tournament Players Club golf courses, five swimming pools,Princess Tennis Center with five courts and our premier spa – Willow Stream-The Spa at Fairmont, is the perfect retreat for both work and play.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- A one-category upgrade on arrival
- subject to availability at time of check in
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- served in Ironwood American Kitchen or The Grill
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Complimentary Golf Storage on site for duration of stay
- 50% off valet parking for duration of stay
- Complimentary internet access
- access to Business Premium in-room HSIA (4mb)
- Complimentary daily access for 2
- at Well & Being in Willow Stream Spa for duration of stay
- $50 resort credit, once per stay applied at check out
- (no cash value, can be utilized for services at Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa, BOURBON Steak, La Hacienda, The Grill at TPC Scottsdale, Ironwood American Kitchen, The Plaza Bar and Trailblazer’s Family Adventure Center)