Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
iPart of the Oetker Collection, a unique collection of Masterpiece Hotels including Le Bristol Paris, Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc and Chateau Saint Martin in French Riviera, Fregate Island Private in the Seychelles, Palais Namaskar in Morocco and soon to open l’Apogee in Courchevel (French Alps).
The 5-star superior hotel is situated at the heart of Europe nestled in a Black Forest valley between the cities of Karlsruhe and Basel (CH). It is centrally located in its own private park on the banks of the River Oos overlooking the most beautiful tree-lined avenue in the world – the “Lichtentaler Allee”. Baden-Baden’s historic town centre, the world-famous Casino, the theatre in “Friedrichsplatz” square, the spa quarter and the Congress Centre are all approximately ten minutes away on foot. The Baden-Baden “Festspielhaus” concert hall is about a 20 minute walk away or a 5 minute taxi ride.
Rooms & Suites
Brenners Park Hotel offers a total of 100 hotel rooms, junior suites and suites, including the Royal Penthouse Suite. A combination of exceptional luxury and comfort is reflected in individual décor and furnishings enhanced by elegant antiques and luxurious marble bathrooms. Our Brenners Park-Restaurant received its second Michelin Star and since the re-opening of our Villa Stéphanie we have 110 rooms in total
Restaurants & Bars
- Brenners Park-Restaurant – With one Michelin star and 17 out of 20 Gault Millau points to its name, the Brenners Park-Restaurant, run by head chef Paul Stradner, offers in addition to its wonderful varied menu, a gourmet menu that changes every week and an unforgettable view over Brenners private park.
- Wintergarten Restaurant – Enjoy a light cuisine with a Mediterranean touch and the unique view over the Lichtentaler Allee or in summertime on our Park Terrace.
- Cigar Lounge – The place for an exquisite smoke experience promises cigar connoisseurs a unique experience of well-being in a chic atmosphere.
- Oleander Bar – As the evening unfolds, unwind with one of our exclusive, rare whiskies or a glass of champagne. The Oleander-Bar is open every day until 2 am.
- Salon Lichtental – Even late risers can enjoy a delicious breakfast chosen from our extensive, top-class breakfast buffet.
- Garden-Salon – Perfect for an intimate occasion for up to 20 people. Receive your guests on the adjoining garden terrace and celebrate in style.
- Kaminhalle – This is the social heart of the hotel. Meet for cozy afternoon tea beside an open fire and listen to the sounds of our resident pianist.
Step into the luxury Spa complex at 5-star superior Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden, and escape into a world of relaxation and tranquillity! Discover our unique range of programmes and enjoy an individual consultation and a variety of treatments specially tailored to your needs. In addition to classic and traditional treatments for face and body, we offer a preventative sport and nutrition programme as well as first-class medical support.
Our generously equipped fitness centre with adjoining Sports Bar is the perfect place to release tension and take new ideas on board. Personal trainers and qualified sports instructors are always on hand to advise and monitor your individual work out programme. On the fitness terrace you can enjoy a range of snacks and refreshments which complement your fitness programme.
Our pool is open in the morning from 7am for early risers until 9 pm. An exclusive and luxury atmosphere is reflected in the elegant furnishings and a Roman-influenced design. On warm summer days, we open the glazed doors to our private park for relaxation at its finest! From 8.30am on Monday to Friday you could join our morning aquarobics session.
Everything a sauna enthusiast desires can be found in our luxury Sauna Spa…Finnish Sauna, Bio Sauna, steam bath, aromatic bath, open-air area with cold plunge pool, single whirlpools with added aromatic essences, relaxation room overlooking the inner courtyard and a hot foot bath.
Meetings and Events
Seminars, conferences, birthday parties, weddings or company anniversaries: 5-star superior Brenners Park Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden offers an outstanding setting and service which will make your special occasion a success and an unforgettable experience for your guests.
Our event management team will organise everything for you, whether it’s a seminar in one of our eight different function rooms or a celebration at our racecourse venue: the Brenners Lounge. Brenners Fine Catering Service will even come to your private address or to an external venue or location of your choice.
Experience & Culture
With Baden-Baden as the cultural centre of the region and Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa’s superb scenic location in the northern foothills of the Black Forest, you certainly won’t be short of things to do! A wide variety of sporting activities as well as the theatre, Festspielhaus concert hall and casino ensure a varied daily programme during your stay. Your children will also be taken good care of.
Terms & Conditions
Children up to 12 years stay free in parents room when using existing beds in room. Children aged 14 years and older are fully charged.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- (served in Salon Lichtental)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid for products)