NXABEGA OKAVANGO TENTED CAMP
&Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp combines more than just two worlds – the remote and wild game viewing experience of Botswana’s lush grasslands offsets the intricate detail of the hidden world of the Delta’s waterways, while the simplicity of canvas merges with the elegance of an exclusive club.
Nine tented suites create an experience that is rugged yet luxurious, blending the remoteness of the breathtaking setting with utter comfort and style.Meaning “Place of the Giraffe,” Nxabega is ideally positioned to explore the magnificence of the Okavango. The wide open channels of the Delta spread in front of the camp, inviting guests to discover a world full of adventure.The Camp is known for its elegant tented accommodation with breathtaking views of the ever-changing Okavango Delta.
About the Lodge
- Experience a water and wildlife adventure between the lagoons and channels of the Delta and the Okavango floodplains.
- Explore the Nxabenga wilderness on day and night safaris, bush walks, mokoro and powerboat cruises (dugout canoe).
- Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, couples, families, celebrations, small groups, first time travellers to Botswana and travellers with limited time to experience both water and land activities.
- Permanent Delta setting allows for mokoro and boat activities year-round.
Daytime temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 25˚C / 78˚F
Early mornings and evenings may be very cold (winter).
- BEST TIME TO TRAVEL All Year round
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN Children 5 years and younger cannot participate in game drives, nature walks or mokoro activities
- GUEST SAFETY The camp is not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times
- LODGE AMENITIES 9 ensuite safari tents set on suspended platforms, Swimming pool, Safari Shop
- LANGUAGES English
- WILDLIFE Elephant Buffalo Hippo Leopard Spotted hyena Lechwe Tsessebe Sitatunga Over 500 species of birds
- CURRENCY Botswana Pula
- CAPACITY 9 rooms, 18 guests