SANDIBE OKAVANGO SAFARI LODGE
Inspired directly by nature, &Beyond Sandibe is currently being entirely rebuilt to receive a brand new look. &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge will, without a doubt, be the most architecturally unique and unparalleled lodge the Okavango Delta has ever seen.
We have pushed the architectural boundaries to ensure that &Beyond Sandibe will be the leader in terms of its cutting-edge design and light sustainable footprint. The weaver bird’s charming nest-building habits and the elusive pangolin’s body armour of scales have been the inspiration for the new building structure, using organic materials such as wood for the major structural design.
Tread in the footsteps of elephants as you walk the ancient paths that bisect &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge in the shady forest of the Okavango Delta.
Awaken to the sounds of animals, laugh at the antics of baboons and squirrels over breakfast, and spend your days exploring mazes of papyrus and golden, grassy floodplains.
Connect with the remote landscape of Africa in this serene, romantic camp, where little separates the comfort of the warm interiors from the haunting beauty of the natural spectacles outside.
About the Lodge
- Explore one of the best wildlife experiences in the Delta on day and night safaris, as well as bush walks.
- The lodge is located close to Moremi Game Reserve, so there is a better chance of spotting the Big Five than at most other Okavango lodges.
- Perfect for adventurous, wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, first-time or repeat travellers, nature lovers, couples and families.
- Situated on the edge of the Delta’s permanent waterways, with a lot of dry land for walks and drives.
Day-time temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 6˚C / 42˚F
In summer the mornings and afternoons will be more pleasant with temperatures around 25°C/78. Early mornings and evenings may be very cold in winter.
- BEST TIME TO TRAVEL All year round
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN Botswana is a great destination for a family safari.
- GUEST SAFETY The lodge is not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- LODGE AMENITIES 8 guest suites with private plunge pools and fire places, safari shop, private outdoor shower
- LANGUAGES English, Tswana
- WILDLIFE Red lechwe, sitatunga, lion, cheetah, leopard, African wild dog, hippo, elephant, buffalo, antelope
- CURRENCY Botswana Pula
- CAPACITY 8 rooms, 16 guests