XUDUM OKAVANGO DELTA LODGE
Experience the freedom and exhilaration of the Okavango Delta at &Beyond Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge, with its unique rooftop hideouts in each of nine private safari suites.
Overlooking a sparkling lagoon, the earthy glamour of this striking lodge provides the perfect counterpoint to the natural bounty of this riverside landscape. A strong but playful recycled theme provides unusual accents at every turn.
Explore the intricate watery canals by mokoro or traverse the golden grasslands in search of the Big Five by vehicle, retreating to the contemporary comfort of your suite by night.
Cuddle up in the large outdoor cane lounger and watch the sun go down over the Delta.
About the lodge
- Unforgettable ways to experience this breathtaking wilderness area include game drives, bush walks, birdwatching and fishing.
- Enjoy an exceptional water experience and revel in the seclusion of this truly remote lodge.
- Relax on one of the lofty rooftop lookouts or in a fully sized plunge pool.
- Perfect for birders, as the ending to a safari, nature lovers, return travellers, couples, families, anyone looking for a chance of pace.
- Experience a rooftop sleep-out in a private sala with beautiful elevated views over the Delta.
- Excellent catch and release fishing.
Daytime temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 6˚C / 42˚F
In the morning and afternoons will be more pleasant with temperatures around 25°C/78 ,early mornings and evenings may be very cold (winter).
- BEST TIME TO TRAVEL All Year round
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN Family Friendly. Should parents wish to share a room with younger children, the lodge is able to accommodate a limited number of triple rooms
- GUEST SAFETY The camp is not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times
- LODGE AMENITIES 9 air-conditioned suites, Interactive kitchen, Outdoor and indoor showers, Generous private plunge pools, Safari Shop, Family-friendly
- LANGUAGES English
- WILDLIFERed lechwe, sitatunga, hippo, elephant, buffalo, antelope, lion, cheetah, leopard, African wild dog
- CURRENCY Botswana Pula
- CAPACITY 9 rooms, 18 guests