Kenoa Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort
Just 20 miles south of Maceio, the capital of the state of Alagoas, Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort is located in the Barra de Sao Miguel, one of the most tranquil and beautiful locations on Brazil’s northeast coast. Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort is privileged with a single season year-round. Merely 9 degrees south of the equator, the region presents a tropical climate and a sea water temperature that is invariably pleasant – indeed, summer all year round.
Imagine a private sanctuary of tranquility and balance where the smallest of details have been carefully crafted with your experience in mind. Imagine an escape destined to expand your journey, while ensuring your privacy. Imagine Kenoa, a first wave eco-chic design resort. Embraced on the north by the resplendent panorama of miles of virgin Atlantic outback and on the east by the turquoiseenchantment of the open sea, Kenoa Resort is as wondrous as it is very private, a place where luxury is defined by its earth-given beauty.
Kenoa service style is best described as residential luxury. Intimate without being intrusive. Executed by impeccably trained attendants who capture your preferences and whims without perception, Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa and Resort delivers a world-class hideaway experience that only the fortunate few can enjoy, and that Brazil is proud to present.
Interconnection with nature is also present in our 23 accommodations, including suites and villas. Our suites offer a traditional Japanese ofuro on their balcony and the villas also offer a private, infinity-edged border heated pool and an external deck. Kenoa provides a unique atmosphere. All accommodations offer Egyptian cotton sheets, goose-feather pillows, double vanity bathroom basins, mini-bar, personal electronic safe, CD/DVD player, LCD TV with USB connection, a memory card reader to enjoy photos on the TV screen, writing desk and Wi-Fi internet.
Food today plays a key role, making some restaurants true centers of attraction. The Kaamo Restaurant, with the supervision of the renowned chef César Santos, is located in the central area of the resort with a distinctive decor and a magnetically attractive view of the sea. The space is designed to be the foci of the resort. Not simply for the connoisseur, but especially developed respecting lovers of wine, Kenoa Resort offers the Kaamo Winebar; a place where guests and clients can personally choose their own wine, relax, socialize, enjoy the thematic décor and entrancing view. Built on a lookout terrace nine meters above the Kenoan grounds, the Kaamo Lounge reveals a panoramic view in a privileged area. The lounge is flooded with overstuffed pillows, low tables and cozy couches. The bar offers a relaxed atmosphere, with soft lighting and music directed more to the spirit than to the ears. Kaamo Lounge is the venue designed for quiet conversation at the end of afternoon and evening. Here the moon, the sun and the stars naturally converge to greet you and provide lovely visual entertainment over the sea.
The Kenoa Spa is a wellness sanctuary, a private retreat, where all five senses are pampered and where you can be rewarded with a life-enriching respite from today’s troubled times. Here you are invited to surrender to the synergy of Kenoa Spa’s myriad choice of artful treatments. Slow down, feel safe, and let go of old habits. The space weaves the elements of air, fire, earth and water into a singular subliminal message of colors, flavors, scents, textures and sounds. Your personal trainer in our ocean-view fitness center will guide you through routines that will tone the body and release positive endorphins. The therapists will listen to your objectives and present a palate of treatments that bring benefits that only the fortunate few will experience; benefits that are uniquely Kenoa.
Kenoa Resort endeavors to anticipate, seeking to provide items of comfort, splashes of joy, and moments of tranquility – prizing privacy. Kenoa will weave the anticipated with the pleasantly unexpected to create an expanded journey. Among the facilities and services offered:
- Pool & beach club
- Golf driving range
- Conference & business center
- Bazaar (gift shop)
- CD-library, DVD-library and book library are available to guests
- Personal shopper
- Airport transfer
- Personal trainer
- Kenoa spa services provided in the privacy of your villa
- Laundry & pressing services
- Housekeeping services twice daily
- Day use of the facilities (upon availability)
- Tai chi & yoga
- Event and conference services
- Wedding and reception services
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Please add 40% for a third person in the same room.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking in public areas and accommodations is not allowed (including terrace and decks). This policy is a way to respect our guests. If you smoke inside the room, we charge a cleaning fee of R$ 850.
- Corkage fee – R$ 150 per day.
- People with physical limitations: We inform that the ground’s morphology makes locomotion more difficult.
- 01 child of or under 3 years of age has a free stay in the same accommodations as their parents. Starting at 4 years of age, everyone is considered an adult for rate’s purposes.
- Kenoa Resort was built for couples. Due to our local landscape, we do not have structure or services for children.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary 50-minute massage
- on arrival for 2 persons
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability