Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of Geneva’s shopping, historic and business districts. Unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for the discerning leisure and business traveller alike.
The hotel features 197 spacious rooms and suites, with the suites on the seventh floor all enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the River Rhône, Old Town and surrounding snow-capped mountains. The accommodation is decorated in warm earth-tones of chocolate, beige and brown, with Art deco accents and state-of-the-art technology. Boasting the largest bathrooms in the city, eachfeatures separate bathtub and large walk-in rain-shower.
Three unique and distinct dining concepts are available at the hotel.
- The hotel’s signature restaurant; “Rasoi by Vineet” is a most exciting venture offering the cuisine of Michelin starred chef, Vineet Bahtia, who specialises in deliciously spectacular “evolved” Indian food. Decorated with vibrant colours of reds and purples to create a truly authentic Indian escape, the restaurants’ centrepiece is an open tandoori oven located at its entrance and visible from the Lobby, where Indian breads bake throughout the day.
- The All Day Dining French-style brasserie, “Le Sud”, part of Lyon Brasseries Nord-Sud founded by world-renowned award-winning Chef Paul Bocuse and Jean-Fleury, offers an interesting alternative to the Signature restaurant. Its simple and chic décor of beige, bronze and amber shades makes it sophisticated yet casual and an ideal venue for casual daytime diners or for a business luncheon. By night it transforms in to an intimate and sexy night-time haunt with dramatic and stylish lighting to create a completely different feel.
- In addition, the stylish new MO Bar provides a modern luxury bar experience; a special corner of the hotel with cosy chocolate brown and deep blue leather and velvet seating. Open all day every day, it has been designed as a contemporary yet classic bar with an extensive cocktail menu offering three distinctive and interwoven themes from past, present and future. To name but a few, cocktails on the menu include Lady Penelope, Pisco Sour, Apple and Cardamom Cloud and the signature MO Spice. Delicious tapas-style dishes and themed bento-boxes are served all day, with immaculate presentation and service.
For health enthusiasts, the hotel has a comprehensive fitness centre including gymnasium, sauna and steam bath, solarium and massage room.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 CHF Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, valid in Le Sud brasserie, MO Bar, room service, minibar, except Rasoi Restaurant)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- for duration of stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability