Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa
A world-class facility, set on 45 acres of lush beachfront gardens. The resort hotel is located in the most idyllic area of South Goa in India and is a 15-minute drive from Goa’s Dabolim Airport. Featuring a unique village concept, with extensive spa facilities, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the magic and romance of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort.
Reflecting Goa’s heritage are the charming Indo-Portuguese-style pousadas, comprising of 249 guestrooms that feature a verandah with seating, controlled air-conditioning, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, in-room safe, television, internet access, voice mail, walk-in-closet, bathrobes, luxurious amenities, and sunken bath with a rain shower.
• Park Room – Rooms either overlook the lagoons or the lawns. One king bed or two double beds.
• Park Deluxe Room – Overlooking either the lagoons or the lawns, the rooms feature either an outdoor rain shower area or a secret garden. One king bed or two double beds.
• Sea View Room – The rooms feature spacious verandahs with comfortable seating, where one can enjoy the spectacular sea view. A few of the rooms also feature either an outdoor rain shower area or a secret garden. One king bed or two double beds.
• Park Suite – Breathtaking views of the pristine Arossim Beach or lagoons welcome you to a luxurious suite featuring a spacious living area, a bedroom, a working desk, and a large verandah. One King Bed.
• Vista Suite – Breathtaking views of the pristine Arossim Beach welcome you to an exquisitely designed suite featuring spacious living area, dining area, bedroom, a work area, walk-in closet, and a large verandah. One King Bed.
• Imperador Suite – Breathtaking views of the pristine Arossim Beach welcome you to an exquisitely designed suite featuring spacious bedroom, living area, dining room, reading area, work space, outdoor Jacuzzi, kitchenette, a walk-in-closet, and 2 verandahs. One King Bed.
Dining facilities include:
• Casa Sarita — signature fine-dining Goan restaurant
• Da Luigi — a casual, home-style Italian trattoria
• Masala — North Indian speciality kitchen
• Palms — beachside grill and seafood restaurant
• Village Café — all-day dining restaurant
• Praia de Luz — elegant lounge bar offering wines and appetizers
• Poolside Bar — exotic cocktails and snacks by the pool
The resort is home to the most extensive spa in Goa. Spread across 36,000 square feet, Sereno Spa at Park Hyatt Goa is a complete health and wellness destination, designed to offer holistic treatments and a blend of unique therapies inspired by Ayurvedic and Yogic traditions.
The resort offers miles of sandy beach, water sports, archery, beach volleyball, and more. A host of activities are offered including jet skiing, parasailing, and dolphin cruises. Park Hyatt Goa features India’s largest swimming pool with water slides.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- in restaurant
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A complimentary 50-minute massage
- (The Spa needs to be booked before checkin or shall be subject to availability)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability