Converted into a grand hotel in 1873, Villa d’Este, a former 16th-century residence of European aristocrats, is more than just a hotel. It is an idea made true by a team dedicated to anticipating every wish of their guests. The service and amenities provided are simply superb, and a sojourn at this lakeside villa, set in a magnificent 25 acre park, is an unforgettable experience.
Elegant guest rooms in the Cardinal building and the Queen’s Pavillion, top-rated cuisine, and service set the stylish atmosphere. Dining choices include the formal Veranda and the Grill, with terrace and outdoor service in summer. FEATURES – Pool floating on the lake, all water sports, including waterskiing and boat excursions. – Eight tennis courts (six clay), squash, seven nearby golf courses. – Sporting Club with indoor pool, gym, sauna and steam bath; Beauty Center for massage and beauty treatments. LOCATION Five minutes from Swiss border and from Como Rail station. Airports: 64 km/40 mi. from Milano Malpensa; 75/50 mi. from Milano Linate; 40 km/25 mi. from Lugano Agno (Switzerland).
Terms & Conditions
Seasonal Dates: Hotel open from March 6, 2014 to November 16, 2014.
Renovation Plans: Renovation, maintenance and refurbishment take place yearly during the winter hotel closure
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary mini bar
- replenished once a day
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- For stays of 3 and 4 nights:
- one 3-course lunch (beverages not included) at the Veranda restaurant, maximum of 2 in room-guests (not valid on Easter)
- For all guests confirmed for a minimum of 5 nights
- one 3-course dinner (beverages not included) at the Veranda restaurant, maximum of 2 in room-guests (not valid during the summer festival gala dinners: July 4, July 14 & August 15)
- * The last 2 Virtuoso amenities are not combinable