Caesar Augustus Hotel
Unique in the world: the stunning infinity pool overlooking the Bay of Naples, the flavors of the restaurant with one of the best views on the island.
The hotel, perched on a cliff over the sea in a breathtaking position in Capri, offers from everywhere one of the most beautiful views in the world. Once a summer house of a Russian Prince, it is now a boutique hotel with an exquisite décor much loved by King Farouk of Egypt who was booking his suite for the year. Here you can enjoy the stunning infinity pool overlooking the Bay of Naples, the flavors of the restaurant with one of the best views on the island, the piano on the terrace at sunset and the wonderful gardens. Feel welcome to the land of Aesthetes and start discovering the blue legend of Capri!
The luxury Hotel Caesar Augustus, perched high up on the cliff edge on the island of Capri, has 55 rooms with private balconies and the most spectacular panoramic views of Capri and the gulf of Naples.
Enjoy a relaxing drink at the bar overlooking the Bay of Naples, make a selection from the hotels well stocked wine cellar, order any of a range of tempting snacks from room service, or stroll in our lovely fragrant gardens filled with the flowers which have inspired the delicate perfumes dedicated to Capri.
Spa & Wellness
Beneath the panoramic infinity pool, surrounded by the green of the island’s lemon groves and vineyards and the blue of the Mediterranean Sea, we have created what is, quite possibly, the most beautiful wellness area in the world! A wellness facility with gym corner, steam bath and a relaxation area in which to enjoy the treatments for body and face created for you by Maison Orlane.
Wonderfully simple, fantastically fresh, packed with the flavors of the sun and sea, Chef Eduardo Vuolo’s cuisine is as Mediterranean as it could possibly get.
Capri’s lemons, extra virgin olive oil, freshly picked herbs, sun-ripened tomatoes, and the seasonal vegetables which grow in the Hotel’s kitchen garden: the inspiration for Vuolo’s delicious dishes.
Dishes prepared with love and passion, just like the freshly baked bread and homemade jams served at breakfast.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome Capri Gift upon arrival in the room
- Roundtrip Capri harbour’s transfer, including luggage taxes
- When booking a Double Deluxe or Junior Suite:
- Euro 50 credit to be spent at the hotel restaurant (once per stay, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed)
- When booking directly with the hotel :
- For a min stay of 3 nights in a Suite or Master Suite a complimentary 3 course dinner is offered by the hotel ( beverages excluded)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability