Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Maui’s only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes (formerly Mobil) Five Star resort, named #1 Resort in Hawaii by Conde Nast, Travel + Leisure and Trip Advisor readers in past years.
The resort added a 3rd pool – Serenity Pool (for adults only) with an infinity edge pool and spectacular views of the West Maui mountains and Pacific Ocea, a swim up bar, underwater music and cool bubble loungers. There are 6 luxury cabanas including 2 featuring Missoni designger decor. The luxury cabanas can be pre-reserved at a charge. All cabanas at the main pool are complimentary.
This resort has been nominated in the past for “Best Childrens Program” in the Virtuoso “Best of The Best” awards and is popular with couples especially honeymooners as well as families with children of all ages.
Four Seasons Maui is the epitome of “contemporary chic” and informal elegance prevails. Located on 15 ocean front acres, overlooking Wailea Beach (named one of America’s best), a beautiful crescent shaped white sand beach with excellent swimming & snorkeling. Wailea is an upscale resort community located on Maui’s sunny southwest coast and boasts 3 championship golf courses, an 11 court Tennis Center, upscale shopping at The Shops at Wailea and a spectacular 2 mile beach walk that runs along the ocean.
What sets this resort apart is the wide of COMPLIMENTARY services, activities and facilities – most which other Hawaii hotels charge for or do not offer. The warm and friendly staff focus on personal guest service and attention to detail to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay.
The Spa at Four Seasons has received numerous awards and accolades including #1 Spa in Hawaii by Conde Nast. Featuring innovative treatments in 16 indoor rooms and 3 outdoor thatched roof “hales” with a spectacular view of the Pacific for individual and couples to try.
Dine under the stars oceanside at “Ferraro’s” named by Maui Magazine as the “most romantic” and “best resort” restaurant, at “DUO”, a contemporary steak and seafood restaurant or “Spago” by noted celebrity master chef Wolfgang Puck. All restaurants showcase local Hawaiian ingredients; 24 hour room service is also available. Lobby Lounge offers cocktails & pupus and live entertainment each evening and hula dancing/Hawaiian music at sunset.
*For detailed restaurant descriptions and sample menus visit: www.fourseasons.com/maui/dining
GROUND TRANSPORTATION: Kahului Airport (OGG) 17 miles, 25 minute drive. Taxi is approx $75.00 one way + tax & gratuity. Private transfers through The Limo Company (TLC) is available via Sedan, Mercedes E350 or Tesla (up to 3 pax), SUV (up to 6 pax), Limosine (up to 8 pax) or Mercedes limo coach (up to 10 pax). Luggage van also available. Contact Resort Reservations or Concierge for current prices and to confirm transportation. All transportation is subject to availability and can be charged to guest room account. Complimentary house car service is available within the Wailea resort area to Golf Clubhouse, Tennis Center and The Shops at Wailea. There is a $27.00 charge for overnight valet parking (subject to change)
ROOM DESCRIPTION: 376 spacious rooms and suites, located in an 8 story mid-rise, U-shaped building fronting the ocean. Each room has a private lanai or terrace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, luxurious marble bathroom, mini-refrigerator (can be customized to guests preference), coffee maker with complimentary coffee, in room personal safe, color satellite TV with on demand movies, DVD player with slot to view camera/video card images, robes, hair dryer, illuminated makeup mirror, deep soaking tub, voice mail, IHome CD player, high speed internet access (charge) and L’Occitane bath amenities.
Bedding: King or King & double size sofabed or 2 Queen beds. Maximum 3 adults per room or 2 adults & 2 children under 18 years who can share a queen bed or sofabed.
* For full a description of each room & suite type, photos, floor plans www.fourseasons.com/maui/accommodations
RECREATION: complimentary 1 hour snorkeling equipment daily, complimentary outrigger canoe paddling excursion (Mon-Fri), scuba demonstration in the pool daily, Games Room with complimentary video area, state of the art Spa and Fitness Center (use of Spa and Fitness Center including steam room is complimentary). Full range of spa services – massage, body scrub, facial, body wrap and new cocoon beds are available – contact resort for spa prices.
NO RESORT FEE. Use of pool cabanas at the main pool and all beach chairs including casabellas are complimentary. 2 lighted tennis courts located at resort with complimentary play, tennis clinic, use of rackets. Also available: golf putting green, croquet, volleyball, daily fitness classes.
Excellent, safe white sand swimming beach with wonderful snorkeling – best in the morning hours. Complimentary outrigger canoe ride Mon-Fri. Full service Beach Concierge can arrange scuba diving (including certification),kayak and non motorized water sports.
Business center offers complimentary internet access, Orchids Beauty Salon & five retail boutiques. Maui Artists visit daily to display work. COMPLIMENTARY Kids For All Seasons childrens’ program available every day, year round from 9a-5p for ages 5-12 years (charge for lunch if applicable)
Wailea Golf Resort features 3 PGA championship 18 hole courses – Gold, Blue, Emerald. FS guests receive preferred tee times & rates – times confirmed up to 30 days in advance.
HOSPITALITY: Hawaiian lei greeting upon arrival, honeymoon and anniversary guests receive complimentary champagne, every child receives a special welcome amenity. Signature pool and beach service includes Evian spritz, ice water and chilled towels and a refreshing food amenity twice a day. No charge for beach chairs or cabanas at main pool. Twice daily housekeeping with evening turndown and ice delivery. Complimentary early arrival & late departure facility located in the Aloha Suite with personal lockers, showers and lounge area.
3 restaurants, 24 hour room service, children’s menus & alternative cuisine available. Kosher menu available with 7 day advance notice.
NOTE: $25.00 per day overnight valet parking – subject to change. The fee is based on charge in effect at time of stay
** THERE IS NO EXTRA RESORT FEE OR SERVICE CHARGE**
COMPLIMENTARY FOR ALL GUESTS:
* Hawaiian lei greeting and oshibori towels and beverage offered at check-in
* Twice-daily housekeeping including evening turndown & ice delivery
* Overnight shoeshine
* Kindle device at pool for reading
* In-room coffee service: complimentary coffee and tea
* Children’s program, Kids for All Seasons, (ages 5- 12 years) open daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Nominal fee for lunch)
* Children’s toys for beach, pool and dining; games, books, DVDs for in room use
* Infan amenities – crib, stroller, high chair, playpen & safety attachments. Resort automatically “toddler proof” rooms based on age of child.
* Iced water, iced towels and Evian spritz service at the pools and twice daily small bite amenity i.e. pineapple
* Exercise and tennis attire available on loan at the Fitness Centre
* Two lighted Top-Flight sand-filled synthetic grass supreme tennis courts, rackets provided.
* Use of pool cabanas at the main pool and all pool and beach chairs and casabellas
* Snorkel equipment (one hour use daily)
* Fitness Center with Matrix stations, free weights, Lifecycles, Stairmasters, treadmills, elliptical machines
* Use of showers, steam room, amenities in The Spa
* Golf putting green, croquet lawn and equipment
* Daily fitness classes offered
* Daily introductory scuba clinics at 10:00a & 1:00p at the main pool
* Games Room opens 7:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily with table shuffleboard, air hockey, ping pong,
billiards, foosball, big screen TV and state of the art video games – smoke & alchol free open to families/children
* Wailea Resort transportation to golf, tennis, shopping, and restaurants.
* 45 minute outrigger canoe paddling excursion (Mon -Fri) advance reservations required
* Evening entertainment in the Lobby Lounge including hula dancing at sunset
* Specially equipped rooms for the physically challenged available
* Multi-lingual concierge desk
Note: Hawaii state law prohibits smoking in all guest accommodations, restaurants, lounges and public areas under a roof. There are designated outdoor smoking areas.
Four Seasons Resorts Hawaii, with locations on the islands of Hawaii, Lana`i and Maui are among the world’s most beautiful beach resorts, renowned for their stunning locations and attentive service.
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Virtuoso guests receive the following when
- booked direct or via GDS at the VIRTUOSO rate (same as RACK rate)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Upgrade applies to the following room categories: Garden to Partial Ocean, Partial Ocean to Oceanview and Oceanview to Ocean View Prime. Club Floor, Suites and Mountainside are excluded. (Not available during Christmas Season)
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- (up to $30 per person maximum in DUO Restaurant)
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)