Palais Namaskar is 25 minutes from Jemaa el-Fnaa, UNESCO Heritage Site with its labyrinthine souk filled with arts and crafts and a myriad of chic boutiques. At night the square is ablaze with lights and the activity frenetic with musicians, snake charmers and numerous food stalls.
Take a culinary odyssey through this land of olives, saffron, dates and honey and cook in a traditional riad, discovering Moroccan spices.
Head to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, trek by foot or mule to peaceful Berber villages, or take a camel ride through the deep silence of the Sahara desert for lunch in splendid isolation. Stay in a luxury encampment overnight to see the canopy of stars cover the hushed Sahara.
Marrakech has many beautiful golf courses with two of the finest clubs, the Royal and the Amelkis, only 15 minutes from Palais Namaskar.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability