Copacabana Palace Hotel
Situated on the promenade facing the magnificent Copacabana Beach, this impressive white stucco edifice is Rio’s most traditional and luxurious hotel. 241 rooms including 129 suites. Semi olympic size swimming pool with sunbathing area. Health facilities include solarium and masseuse. Water-skiing and jet skiing by arrangement. Cruising and snorkeling around the offshore islands. Golf, tennis courts (at hotel), hang-gliding and other sports readily available nearby.
Please Note – Our Theatre is currently closed for renovation. We have a private pool only on the Penthouse Suites floor.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability