A residence of extraordinary charm by Lungarno Hotels, is located in the heart of the Eternal City, on Via Condotti, corner Via Bocca di Leone. For the very first time, the hotel operator controlled by the Ferragamo family is exporting its particularly appealing model of hospitality beyond the walls of Florence, and with an innovative residential concept.
The Portrait Roma concept was developed to provide a luxury Italian style town house, where the warm and welcoming atmosphere, the accent on one-to-one relationships and the customization of service make guests feel they’re in their own pied à terre in the capital. The project has strong affinities with the concept of a fashion atelier, so it’s no great coincidence that it’s located over the new Salvatore Ferragamo Man’s Store in Rome.
Portrait Roma’s original brand of hospitality is palpable on first coming through the elegant entrance and up to the mezzanine floor, or to the rooftop lounge where guests are immediately taken on fine days to enjoy the magical view from one of the high points on Via Condotti – with the Spanish Steps, the Quirinale, the Pincio and Monte Mario all clearly visible.
The 14 Suites and Studios, many of which have ample living space and all of them a bar-kitchenette, are designed for contemporary travelers and are equipped accordingly: satellite TV, DVD/CD, WI-FI and individually adjustable air/heating system. They all have bathrooms with prestige marble and two of them can even boast a sauna and fitness corner. Complimentary breakfast can be served either en suite or on the rooftop and features an impressive selection of fresh food, including a generous array of Roman pâtisserie.
In-room and hotel services:
– Lifestyle Team: personalized assistance by our concierge from the reservation to the perfect organization of your stay in Rome; tailor-made itineraries to discover Rome and its secrets, led by art historians and archaeologists; personal shopper; shopping privileges at the Salvatore Ferragamo Stores
– iPad complimentary in room with selected and personalized contents by your Lifestyle Team
– Concierge 24 hours
– City Time Concierge to perfectly organize your stay in Rome
– Personal Assistant
– Complimentary Fast Speed Internet
– Pillow menu (please advice your Lifestyle Team of your preferred pillow)
– Satellite TV LCD
– DVD Player
– CD Player with iPod
– Selection of CD’s and DVD’s
– Adjustable Air Conditioning
– Room Service
– Laundry Service
– Limousine Service and Garage
– Baby Sitting
– Pet Amenities
– In Room Safe
– Complimentary Lap Top Computer on requestInfant Amenities
– Private Escorting to Store Managers on Condotti Street
– En Suite Private Hairdresser
– En Suite Private Masseuse
– Tuscan Soul by Salvatore Ferragamo bath amenities
On Via Condotti with spectacular views of the Spanish Steps, Portrait Roma is a discreet hideaway with 14 suites and studios, dedicated to the life and times of renowned designer Salvatorre Ferragmo. The Portrait Suites lifestyle team is dedicated to taking care of your every need, and the accommodations are as stylish as you would expect. You’ll find gray pin-striped carpeting over blond hardwood floors, heavy silk drapes with accents of acid green or cyclamen and brightly colored cashmere throws. Start your day with breakfast on the rooftop, where the views sweep across the city to include the Piazza di Spagna and the Villa Medici.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- via room service
- One-way private airport transfer
- to Fiumicino airport, Ciampino airport or Termini train Station (Transfers must be booked at least 24 hours in advance with hotel Concierge and are for up to two passengers)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability