The Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Fairmont Olympic Hotel has been a landmark in the Northwest since opening in 1924. Ideally located in the heart of downtown Seattle, Washington’s most preeminent hotel is just footsteps from the area’s finest shops, restaurants and entertainment attractions. Featuring Italian renaissance architecture and lavish amenities, the beautifully historic 450-room hotel combines traditional warmth with 21st century convenience and personalized service.
The Fairmont Olympic offers two fabulous dining options during your visit to the hotel. From the elegant and ornate grandeur of The Georgian with its Palladian windows and spectacular chandeliers; to the warm oak paneling and pub-style setting of Shuckers featuring fresh local seafood and oyster bar, The Fairmont Olympic Hotel boasts an array of Seattle’s best restaurants that appeal to every moodand aesthetic. Enjoy award winning menus that showcase fresh local seafood paired with classic preparations and impeccable service at both of our dining options. The Fairmont Olympic Hotel offers Seattle dining that’s always exceptional.
What makes us unique
• Listed on the National Register of Historic Place
• Grand arrival experience in our Lobby makes everyone feel like royalty as soon as they walk through our doors
• Rich history of welcoming dignitaries, royalty and historic events for over 100 years
• Originally the site of the first campus of the University of Washington
What to recommend
•Half of our inventory is Suite Product, any of our Suites are well-appointed , featuring one elegantly furnished bedroom and a living room separated by draped French doors
• Encourage clients to enroll in our Fairmont President’s Club at www.fairmont.com/fpc at no cost to enjoy added benefits each and every stay, including fitness center access, internet access, 1-800 and local calls, and more
• Suggest clients pair a visit with The Fairmont Empress, only 3.5 hour ferry ride minutes away or our Fairmont properties in Vancouver to really experience the Pacific North West
Did you know?
• The Fairmont Olympic is home to 207 luxurious, spacious suites including top specialty suites that can be booked only through the Hotel (including our glorious Olympic and Cascade Suites)
• The Fairmont Olympic offers a sophisticated piano bar, in the main lobby, The Terrace Lounge offers an ample selection of refined refreshments. Sip exotic martinis, famous champagnes and ports, indulgent coffees and cocktails of every description while enjoying savory hors d’oeuvres and other tempting bites. Thursday through Saturday features live piano music during cocktail hour starting at7:00pm.
• The Fairmont Olympic is pet friendly
• Pikes Place Market – open 365 days a year!
• Space Needle – At 520 feet, nothing blocks you from a 360 degree panorama of the Emerald City. Mountain ranges covered in Douglas Firs. Elliott Bay’s bustling waterfront. The lights of downtown Seattle. Mt Rainier, ever-present from afar
• Chihuly Gardens – Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly.
• Pacific Science Center – Pacific Science Center brings science to life. We ignite curiosity in people of all ages and inspire creative thinking to fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
•EMP Museum – EMP is a leading-edge, nonprofit museum, dedicated to the ideas and risk-taking that fuel contemporary popular culture. With its roots in rock ‘n’ roll, EMP serves as a gateway museum, reaching multigenerational audiences through our collections, exhibitions, and educational programs, using interactive technologies to engage and empower our visitors.
•Woodinville Wine Cellars – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to over 90 wineries and tasting rooms representing every appellation in Washington.
•Whale Watching – Day-long whale watching tours from Seattle circumnavigate Whidbey Island, sail through breathtaking Deception Pass, and travel through the San Juan Islands, while trained naturalists introduce passengers to this remarkable ecosystem and its wildlife. Transient orcas are sometimes spotted hunting the harbor seals and porpoises that make up their preferred prey. Minke and humpback whales may be seen, and both California and Steller’s sea lions join the salmon hunt in late spring and early autumn.
What type of clients love our property?
• High-end leisure guests
• International travelers
• History Buffs
• Executive business travelers
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- American Breakfast for up to two in-room guests daily
- (up to $56)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)