Staying at Cape Grace is an experience in itself, melding the modern comforts of a Cape Town luxury hotel with traditional Cape culture. And there is no better position for a V&A Waterfront hotel than with Table Mountain standing sentry and towering over the hotel, a working harbour to one side and a multi-millionaire yacht basin on the other.
It’s a heady mix of tantalizing experiences, which makes time spent at Cape Grace something to remember forever.
We endeavour to anticipate your every need, as we treat each guest as an individual, we are always happy to attend to any personal requirements. Whether you let us know in advance or tell us on arrival, we have a dedicated team of multi-lingual Guest Liaisons available at your service.
In addition, we provide full Boardroom services, including secretarial and PA assistance. We also make provision for Universal Accessibility, including wheelchair-friendly facilities and we don’t leave out our little guests either – ask our Concierge about our special kids services.
- Luxury chauffeur transfer service within the City Bowl (10km/ 6 mile radius) including Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, subject to availability (excludes airport transfers)
- Limited complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Shower Room facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- 3 communication terminals with 24-hour complimentary Internet access
- Cape Wine Experience : Introduction to wine’s of the Cape
- Undercover and surface parking
- For 2016
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary mini bar
- consisting of a selection of local wines, beer and soft drinks
- A bottle of Cape wine from Virtuoso’s private wine bin
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability