Luxury in its purest form. Situated in a private game reserve adjacent to the Kruger National park in the Thornybush Nature Reserve, it is in the heart of big game country. Royal Malewane’s luxurious accommodation redefines the concept of solitude. The thatched lodge has been beautifully decorated in an elegant, colonial style by one of South Africa’s leading interior designers, with antiques, comfortable deep-cushioned couches, and Persian rugs.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- (not applicable to Royal Suites or Africa House)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- 10% off spa treatments
- and products & 15% off all curio shop purchases
- Luxury Suites recieve:
- A choice of ONE of the following: a 30min photographic lesson, a talk on wildlife at Royal Malewane, or a local pre-school visit
- Royal Suites & Africa House recieve:
- A choice of two of the following: a 30 min photographic lesson, a cooking course, a talk on wildlife at Royal Malewane or a local pre-school visit.
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability