Badrutt’s Palace Hotel
The Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, opened in 1896 by Caspar Badrutt, was the first Palace hotel in the world. For more than 115 years, it has enjoyed an international reputation of high hospitality. The Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, with its tower and the unforgettable silhouette, has become the symbol of St. Moritz. The famous hotel occupies a central but quiet location in six acres of private grounds with views of the lake and mountains.
The hotel offers 157 comfortable rooms in five categories according to size and location inclusive of 37 suites and junior suites. Guestroom amenities include satellite color TV, radio, complimentary mini bar, direct dial telephones and hairdryers. Complimentary TV Movies and Wireless Internet.
Dining facilities include Le Restaurant, the legendary main dining room for elegant breakfast and dinner; NOBU, the wonderful famous restaurant with a relaxed, informal atmosphere; Le Bistro, serving easy French specialties in a comfortable and casual atmosphere with modern flair; and Acapulco Snack Bar & Terrace, serving sandwiches, salads and pasta. After dark, visit the night-spot of your choice; The Renaissance Bar, the Grand Hall and the King’s Club.
For recreation and health, the “Palace Wellness” is a refuge designed to follow the excellence, tradition and history of the Badrutt’s Palace Hotel and takes its inspiration from the wonderful natural surroundings of the Engadin. Offered are an indoor/outdoor pool, jacuzzi, saunas, ice room, mist room, aroma steam room, salt steam room, massage / rain shower, 10 specialized treatment rooms including 2 Spa Suites, two outdoor private tennis courts in summer, with professional coaching, private ice rink in winter as well as an in-house ski shop and ski school.
Additional services and amenities include complimentary Wifi and Minibar, 24-hour in room dining, beauty salon, shopping arcade, shuttle bus to golf course and a bridge room with resident bridge hostess.
Terms & Conditions
Seasonal Dates of Operation:
Summer Season 2014: 27th June 2014 – 14th September 2014 (closing noon 15th September 2014)
Winter Season 2014/15: 6th December 2014 – 5th April 2015 (closing noon 6th April 2015)
Summer Season 2015: 26th June 2015 – 6th September 2015 (closing noon 7th September 2015)
In the Know
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- via room service or buffet in restaurant
- Fresh fruit and mineral Water on arrival
- Round trip transfer from St. Moritz train station
- $50 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit
- to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- For stays of two or more nights:
- guests will receive a free ticket for all mountain railways, cable cars and public transport in St. Moritz for the duration of their stay. (Exceptions may apply)