Vail Cascade Resort and Spa
Find a New Altitude in every season at Vail Cascade Resort.
Along the banks of Gore Creek at the base of Vail Mountain, this ski-in, ski-out mountain retreat features the very best of Colorado. With every amenity necessary to make the most of each stay, Vail Cascade provides elevated experiences delivered by a team whose true passion is to serve and share the Colorado they love.
With an unmatched sense of home and comfort, Vail Cascade offers premier accommodations with slopeside convenience, sophisticated décor and breathtaking views. Ranging from 292 newly-redesigned guest rooms and suites to 80+ condominiums, townhomes and private homes, the diverse selection of options provide the perfect lodging solutions for any type of traveler.
Center stage to Vail’s natural beauty and outdoor activities, Vail Cascade is a base camp to endless recreational opportunities. From downhill skiing, snowshoeing expeditions and snowmobiling excursions to fly-fishing, biking and hiking, Vail Cascade’s ideal location and breathtaking mountain surroundings will create memories of epic proportion.
After a day on the mountain, bring mind, body and spirit into balance with pampering treatments, invigorating workouts and a focus on a healthy life at Aria Athletic Club & Spa; or journey through the world of creative Colorado cuisine, handcrafted brews, customized beer flights and artisan food pairings in Atwater on Gore Creek, Vail Cascade’s signature creekside restaurant.
In addition to an award-winning spa and health club, a variety of dinning choices, and Four Diamond service, Vail Cascade provides superb amenities including outdoor pools and hot tubs, tennis courts, ski concierge services, onsite chairlift, shops and boutiques, children services, shuttle service, and more.
Weddings at Vail Cascade
At Vail Cascade, it all begins with the dream of a perfect wedding. From spectacular outdoor settings and elegant ballrooms, to exquisite cuisine and exceptional service, Vail Cascade is where unforgettable moments become cherished memories and a lifetime together begins in a mountain setting as natural as your love.
Terms & Conditions
Resort Service Charge:
In addition to guestroom rates and taxes, there is a daily resort service charge of $27.00 per hotel room, per night, or a resort charge of 7.5% of the nightly rate for condominiums and homes. The resort charge includes:
- Access to Aria Spa & Club, our extensive sports, fitness and health facility (78,000 sq feet)
- Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages
- In-room coffee service (hotel only)
- Local telephone access, credit card and 800 access calls made from the guestroom
- Incoming faxes
- In-room high speed internet access (hotel only)
- Ski valet next to the lift
- Condos/Homes: Parking year round for at least 1 vehicle- on call condo door-to door shuttle (from unit to lift and hotel)
- Hotel Summer only- self parking
These charges are separate and distinct from the room rate and from taxes. Resort service charges and taxes may be subject to change.
Self parking for the hotel rooms in our covered parking garage is an additional $18/nt. Valet parking is $25/nt. Parking fees are subject to change
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability